joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
August Obs

mackerel_sky

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm back in Myrtle Beach and this 90 minute (and counting) display Mother Nature is putting on is nothing short of spectacular :wub:

This is how it started   :)   

attachicon.gifMB.jpg

I can't seem to upload my video....sigh   :(   

That is an awesome picture!  And go eat at Chesapeake House, while you're there!  And go in the Christmas Mouse for me. :)

That is an awesome picture!  And go eat at Chesapeake House, while you're there!  And go in the Christmas Mouse for me. :)

I ate there the first week I was here  :)   I haven't been in the Christmas Mouse before, now I have to check it out  :lol: 

90/70 in Myrtle Beach as I sit and wait for the storms to roll in  :whistle: 

Go to the bar with the spouse,

Then try to get her out of her blouse!

Thank you and goodnight !

Thundery 83 currently

Went to the bar with the spouse.

Then tried to get her out of her blouse!

She gave one look at me and I had to flee,

now I'm locked out of my house.

Dropped from 88º to 79º here due to a shower passing just to my south.  Never got a drop of rain, but it was enough rain to my SW to cut out my DirecTv for ten minutes.

Went to the bar with the spouse.

Then tried to get her out of her blouse!

She gave one look at me and I had to flee,

now I'm locked out of my house.

Dropped from 88º to 79º here due to a shower passing just to my south.  Never got a drop of rain, but it was enough rain to my SW to cut out my DirecTv for ten minutes.

Oh no! You're locked out of your house and your spouse has no blouse. Ya better get back in to start over again  :P 

81/73 after a passing thunder boomer  ;) 

Lots of rumbles to the N & NW. Looks like they're just going to miss, unless they take a sudden dive straight South, or another cell pops up on the outflow. Peaked out this afternoon at 88/75 = 98° HI.

Solak, you bout to get it. I just got put under a severe tstorm warning. Cells popping along the outflow you mentioned.

This looks a little suspect, but regardless... it's pretty oppressive out there today...

Current conditions at KLQK as of Thursday, August 21st, 2014 @ 2:55 PM EDT (52 mins ago) Temperature: 91.6 °F (33.1 °C) Dew point: 87.1 °F (30.6 °C)       Relative humidity: 87% Heat Index: 122.6 °F (50.3 °C)

Archived