e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
August Discussion

TauntonBlizzard2013

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really nice day out there, but humid though.

79.9/67

Our dews are plummeting right now...I'm guess its something to do with the mountain valley compressional drying out?  Dew of 64F at 11am has dropped to 52F at 1pm.  It is very noticeably drier out now than it was earlier with a breeze kicking up.

MPV also down to 53F dew.

Our dews are plummeting right now...I'm guess its something to do with the mountain valley compressional drying out?  Dew of 64F at 11am has dropped to 52F at 1pm.  It is very noticeably drier out now than it was earlier with a breeze kicking up.

MPV also down to 53F dew.

I was just about to post about your comfy dp.  It actually doesn't feel that bad  here(67), probably because we've had none to speak of this summer.  I'd think it were lower, but the number is what the number is.

79.3/67

Got 83/51 earlier this afternoon...now the dew has risen to 54F though as we lose some of the midday mixing.

I love 80s over low 50s. Like Ginxy said, perfect weather.

BOX went from highs in the low to mid 70's on Sunday from yesterday's forecast..to mid-upper 80's in today's package..What's 10-15 degrees among friends?

BOX went from highs in the low to mid 70's on Sunday from yesterday's forecast..to mid-upper 80's in today's package..What's 10-15 degrees among friends?

Haha yeah after our discussion yesterday that's a big one-day change.

BTV went up a couple degrees but not much...don't blame them as we'll have clouds and possible rainfall closer to that boundary while you guys down south clear out and roast. Looks like a better holiday weekend down south.

How can you verify a forecast regardless of the outcome? Isn't it always outcome dependent? ;)

If you start out way low or way high you can always go back and say you forecast the idea initially if the outcome ends up being what you initially had. If it ends up way off,, you adjust each day up or down., so you still verify. Lol. Either way they win

Archived