joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
July 2014

SACRUS

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeh the by the time the southern edge blew up here the line got yanked NE .

I think tomorrw favors the coastal plain . Last nite was a great show. So I can't get greedy

Yeah last night was a very good light show. And I had that 1.3" jackpot of rain on June 25th when most received nothing, so can't complain.

The GFS seems persistent on some rains for the coastal areas late tonight into the first half of tomorrow from Arthur's outer bands.

No lightning at all right now, just distant thunder. Storms arent here yet though. Have had this happen before where the wind before the storms stops to a standstill when the storm finally hits. That said no warnings on these storms anymore though they still look strong at the moment

After today i am now completely positive that unless the storms occur overnight or in the morning no severe thunderstorms are possible where i am. Sheesh for me its winter actions, longgggg drough then winter action again :lol: sorry for the complaining but these past two days have been nothing for me

After today i am now completely positive that unless the storms occur overnight or in the morning no severe thunderstorms are possible where i am. Sheesh for me its winter actions, longgggg drough then winter action again :lol: sorry for the complaining but these past two days have been nothing for me

This is becoming another summer where the immediate shores have a mini drought until the fall, when synoptic storms come back. I think whatever rain from Arthur should be inconsequential where we are. We might be in a "sucker hole" between the rain today over NJ and Arthur related rain east of here.

Archived