Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Do We have one More in Us?

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not terrible, it's backing the flow enough later, but it won't get precip as far west this run for sure so Harv's map would be in trough west of ORH and eastern CT if this is the way it ends up going.

It's better than the 12z by a lot, not as good as the 18z, right towards the other models it would appear.

Not terrible, it's backing the flow enough later, but it won't get precip as far west this run for sure so Harv's map would be in trough west of ORH and eastern CT if this is the way it ends up going.

It's better than the 12z by a lot, not as good as the 18z, right towards the other models it would appear.

Eh..it doesn't really look like the GFS.

CC, extreme SE MA look to get in the goods verbatim.  Everything coming into line for a mod-high impact storm outer Cape/Islands, moderate impact storm extreme SE MA, light to moderate just SE of BOS-PVD, nuisance event NW of there.  

err...well similar at least

Yeah it's splitting hairs.  My initial dislike related to what is a trim on the left flank to the west of ORH.  It's reached the left goalpost with this run and the multi-run trend that allowed it to move NW is done.   Now we're contending with how far it can get slung north at the end.

EDIT: Worse if your CT Blizz, better if your me.

There aren't many times when you compare 500mb maps and see higher heights over SNE...a sharper trough digging into the SE/MA and the storm ends up further east.  

It's a weird deal.  What I was worried about is it being able to wrap up but too late, hooking up towards downeast...you can see that play out if you're sitting in NYC right now looking at the 18z and then this run...which is a whiff.  Or even the western 2/3 of CT or western 1/2 of MA that at least had something earlier.

This is actually a much bigger hit in eastern/SE MA and is a blizzard here, but damn is it precarious.

All you guys didn't like the initial parts of the 00z NAM and in the end it went WEST Another 25 miles.  Comma Head really hits the Cape hard and starts getting towards Taunton for a time.  

Still need the NAM to come 125 Miles to the West.  

NAM upping totals on the Cape to 12-16 inches...

All you guys didn't like the initial parts of the 00z NAM and in the end it went WEST Another 25 miles.  Comma Head really hits the Cape hard and starts getting towards Taunton for a time.  

Still need the NAM to come 125 Miles to the West.  

To be fair, the surface low was considerably east at the 30 hr mark compared to the 18z.  

This somehow gets a much better outcome

Warning criteria into Bos-Pvd

Foot+ Messenger southeast

PV I see what you mean now re: Lowgate disco above. You're actually hoping for an earlier consolidation and in the process, East/Rightie gets pivoted northwestward.

This somehow gets a much better outcome

Warning criteria into Bos-Pvd

Foot+ Messenger southeast

PV I see what you mean now re: Lowgate disco above. You're actually hoping for an earlier consolidation and in the process, East/Rightie gets pivoted northwestward.

Yeah didn't quite work the way I was thinking though.  As a result NYC gets boned of really any snow as does western MA and CT.  But this does get tossed further north and as a result we get a 12z Euro solution.

At least it seems to be pretty similar in where it drew the .5

Archived