Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Do We have one More in Us?

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's the NAM, but it makes things interesting in the 128 corridor, and just crush job on the Cape. Congrats ACK. Wish I could road trip down there but I have school. Going to be in for a heck of a storm especially out towards Chatham.

ACk sounding is insane 70 knots sustained 500 ft above the deck 53 on the deck

146 users are reader this topic...must be the entire population of Cape Cod.

I hope James is okay, I know he had some health issues unusual for him to not be around.

NAM was fun to look at, I think it's pretty much the 12z Euro a little more juiced.  RGEM/Euro will tell the tale.

I'd like to see the RGEM nudge NW a smidge.

If I hear rightie or leftie one more time...

Lol I knew ppl would be cringing... apologies, convenient tags for the setup and will be interesting to follow the evolution through the night.

Though I'm wary of taking the NAM too seriously even this close in, the 12z --> 18z --> 0z changes seem like a real trend towards last night's 0z Euro. Consensus improving for a PYM southeast warning criteria, and further northwest looking more hopeful too.

I hope James is okay, I know he had some health issues unusual for him to not be around.

NAM was fun to look at, I think it's pretty much the 12z Euro a little more juiced.  RGEM/Euro will tell the tale.

I'd like to see the RGEM nudge NW a smidge.

He could have reenlisted.

Actually that's generous, if the RGEM is right maybe 1-3" on the outer Cape?  Just some snow showers near the canal and in SE MA.  Little or no real accumulation.

If I had to pick between the NAM and the RGEM it wouldn't be the NAM 99% of the time, but who knows.  Either way I'm going to bed.

Didn't love the NAM to start but it found a way to work some magic, the RGEM wasn't as deep, was quicker like the NAM...and off she went out to sea.  I mean it's a non-event, eastern system dominates and it's gone.  (Nick I didn't say Rightie)

Anyway, that was fun.  Night all, we'll see what the Euro does - the RGEM has had some bad moments on coastals this year but has mainly been rock solid.  I have a hard time thinking it's off by 400 miles inside of 36 hours.  That's about the normal margin of error with the NAM.  The surprise would be the Euro totally failing at that range and HL, but stranger things have happened.

Weird storm, weird setup.  If this is how it ends it'd be a fitting exclamation point on the winter modeling.

I hate these ricky bobby shake and bake scenarios where we rely on part of one system to sling the other here....I thought the NAM reversed course but we had a late save from the sling north, RGEM says no dice on that and because of it develops later, and nothing gets here.  Doesn't seem bad based on how the NAM changed tonight.

Anyway, that was fun.  Night all, we'll see what the Euro does - the RGEM has had some bad moments on coastals this year but has mainly been rock solid.  I have a hard time thinking it's off by 400 miles inside of 36 hours.  That's about the normal margin of error with the NAM.  The surprise would be the Euro totally failing at that range and HL, but stranger things have happened.

Weird storm, weird setup.  If this is how it ends it'd be a fitting exclamation point on the winter modeling.

I hate these ricky bobby shake and bake scenarios where we rely on part of one system to sling the other here....I thought the NAM reversed course but we had a late save from the sling north, RGEM says no dice on that and because of it develops later, and nothing gets here.  Doesn't seem bad based on how the NAM changed tonight.

The bigger takeaway from this storm in my opinion - welcome back Messenger.

I'm out for now. Good disco all.

Fella saw you lurking... was hoping you'd have reason to bump your post from days ago, but alas, we are deep in OT and we'll need a hail mary dance of these shortwaves to get it done. And I think that talk of mine Wednesday noon delayed from Feb 15 storm is gonna happen this time... 

Archived