• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
ST Patricks Day Storm discussion

Ji

NAM would def. be a great run for DC IMO,  but it def took a step towards the weaker solutions, meaning, not all of the energy is going to come out, but hopefully enough does where we can cash in...

Honestly, the GGEM crushed the other models in the last snowstorm, I now it sounds weenie-ish, but I'm going to ride the GGEM to the grave with this one. 

Yup, I'm hopeful we can score a light to moderate event.  Of course something more than that would be great, just not counting on that right now unless there's a big consensus for it.  But as I said before, something like the March 25 snow last year would be nice to see.

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes it would, but unless the Euro comes back around in its next 2 runs we are probably screwed.

It wouldn't take much for the EURO to show a solution that it had at 12z yesterday for example, which would make a lot of people happy. I imagine the GGEM takes a step towards a weaker solution as well, but its done well lately, so who knows. 

The motherload is down around New Orleans, its trying to bring it out, idk if it'll succeed, but either way the front end gives us a nice snowstorm. 

Looks like its trying to be kicked out.... but has to hurry before our H moves further east

102 -- h500 are rising along the coast... might come up

Archived