• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
March Medium-Long Range Discotheque

stormtracker

Yea, eps are hideous verbatim but the tick south is a good thing. There were very few snowy members last night. We'll see how they look shortly. Yes, there is still a "chance"

we need more than a tick....we need like a nuclear explosion

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think its too early to throw in the towel with this system IMHO

Definitely won't be suppressed and were already in a bad spot. It's mid march and an inland tracking storm system is most likely. I for one am not disappointed, looking forward to the rain n lots of it to get rid of the remaining snow pack. Hopefully spring temperatures arrive shortly after this system. It's been a tremendous winter and now it's time for warmth.

There are still about 10 million weenies north of us in shock that Monday's storm went south.

more in shock that it fell apart from a 15-20" monster for pa to a strung out mess that I don't think gave anyone much more then 8". The bigger story then the south shift was how a hecs on almost all models at 72 hours turned into a relatively weak and insignificant event.

more in shock that it fell apart from a 15-20" monster for pa to a strung out mess that I don't think gave anyone much more then 8". The bigger story then the south shift was how a hecs on almost all models at 72 hours turned into a relatively weak and insignificant event.

redux next week. we're a snow town now

redux next week. we're a snow town now

I need a very small south shift this time also. Only there is no pressing arctic front this go around either. Not sure it's the same. The seasonal trend if things being progressive may argue for a less wound up solution but not sure that will help either with the thermal boundary starting so far north.

its called "weather" and it is a b**ch

I enjoy nice easy going weather but it's kinda boring to discuss. If there's a chance of snow, storms, floods, or anomalous temps I'm in for some disco. Next week is the only game in town. Moving on from that means crickets and dust in here.

Spring wind thread time

Archived