amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
March Medium-Long Range Discotheque

stormtracker

• Replies 452
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm with PSU. It's a bit of a powder keg pattern. Our latitude will be a struggle unless all 8 cylinders fire. Euro ens are all over the place. Not much to discuss for a few days. Maybe this weekend has some more clarity. For now we'll get a ton of looks. I won't be riding the rollercoaster but it's an interesting period. Someone should score.

If you mean a soaking rainstorm or a SNE special, then I agree with you.

No I think we will get another shot at cold air and a storm in the Mid Atlantic before its all said and done. It's been an abnormal season and I think it will take some time before we flip to 70s and bloom

Any potential event that has March 13 1993 as an analog can't happen, by definition....if that storm was the "storm of the century", not enough time has passed for the next eligible storm of the century.

Unless THAT storm of the century was near the end of it's century and this one near the beginning ;)

Any potential event that has March 13 1993 as an analog can't happen, by definition....if that storm was the "storm of the century", not enough time has passed for the next eligible storm of the century.

Well we are in a new century... :P

Archived