• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    chrislittlenews
    Newest Member
    chrislittlenews
Herb@MAWS

March 2-3 Obs Thread

I have little mini drifts on my deck...no clue how much is out there...don't care...it's snowing and accumulating and it's cold...I will take this over it not snowing not accumulating and it's cold

17 on the nose

I took the dog for a quick walk. About 1.5" on top of a layer of sleet here.

Have you been out to measure?. There is no way you have less than an inch. I just measured in six spots and i have 1.8".

I am in Catonsville.... good to hear we are at about 2 inches.. we should annihilate the 4 inch mark.. the radar isnt showing any signs of it cutting off soon.   

Best bands are definitely well to the south of DC, wondering if we can get any expansion or if it will be like that for the duration.

Best bands are definitely well to the south of DC, wondering if we can get any expansion or if it will be like that for the duration.

if you read a few pages of the thread we discuss it.....just go back a few pages..the whole evolution has been covered...

Cantore in DC...somebody needs to find him and get on TV!

or send him south

if you read a few pages of the thread we discuss it.....just go back a few pages..the whole evolution has been covered...

Yeah I've been checking, looks like we're right on the boundary....

Yeah I've been checking, looks like we're right ok the boundary....

Yeah I've been checking, looks like we're right ok the boundary....

look at radar...it is go time soon...we need to perform in the 7am-11am range..still snowing pretty good out

It's obvious how this is playing out...the hand is dealt. No point in moaning and groaning...enjoy what's out there...it's a beautiful scene on March 3rd!!!

But the models said I'd get more than this

look at radar...it is go time soon...we need to perform in the 7am-11am range..still snowing pretty good out

Yeah I'm going to do my best to squash my inner weenie and just enjoy whatever falls this morning

or send him south

Send Cantore to Fredericksburg. They sre going to be completely destroyed

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm going to do my best to squash my inner weenie and just enjoy whatever falls this morning

I think 4" is safe for me and you and 6" is still doable if things come together...

19 degrees, very windy, moderate to heavy fine snow in Pikesville.  Grass, walks, and roads covered.  Guestimate: 1 - 1.5 inches, but too much blowing to  be certain.   (Aside: my son told me roads between Rockville and Silver Spring were horrendous this morning at 4 am when he took his wife to the hospital -- she went into labor.)

Looks like I am FINALLY all snow. 23 degrees and just elated to see white ground AGAIN! IN MARCH!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk