joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter Thread

CAD_Wedge_NC

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL, the Mid-Atlantic thread is getting good.  Name-calling, zywts is feuding with others, etc. (all of this in the storm thread, too)  It all looks so good for them and they still can't get along! :lol:

We get shafted as always and still have love to give.

Why am I under a freeze watch?  Who the hell living here doesn't know that the growing season hasn't started yet?  It's March 3rd!!!  Maybe FFC got jealous of every other forecast office being able to issue winter products and this is the best they could do.

Why am I under a freeze watch? Who the hell living here doesn't know that the growing season hasn't started yet? It's March 3rd!!! Maybe FFC got jealous of every other forecast office being able to issue winter products and this is the best they could do.

Funniest thing I have ever heard from you. :lmao: :lmao:

Why am I under a freeze watch?  Who the hell living here doesn't know that the growing season hasn't started yet?  It's March 3rd!!!  Maybe FFC got jealous of every other forecast office being able to issue winter products and this is the best they could do.

I saw that too. My tomatoes might take a hit ,lol.  What are they thinking?

I saw that too. My tomatoes might take a hit ,lol. What are they thinking?

They may just be taking into account that the last two weeks or so have had alot of 60-70 degree days?! It has caused some flowers to come up and people probably got all spring fevery and ran out and bought a whole bunch of stuff that it was way too early to plant. I saw petunias at lowes for sale, they shouldn't even be planted till very late April ! They also had geraniums for sale, that's just cray cray!

Archived