Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
March Banter Thread

CAD_Wedge_NC

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why are you in such a hurry to have storms fall apart at your doorstep, or fire up 2 miles east of you?!! Spring severe is cruel to you!

Haha you are right. That is also what happens in the Summer. I'm looking forward to this event for Wednesday night through Friday. We should get 2+ inches the way the models are looking. Watch only like 0.01 falls here and flooding occurs in Jesup Georgia where everything happens.

I jumped when we lost the cmc. Now euro is the only model showing a winter event and even it is inconsistent at best. Hope im wrong but i think next week is mountains and va storm.

You're probably right. It lines up well with climo. But there's a long way to go yet. I wouldn't do anything based on the CMC. Players are still on the field. :)

Models are trending better ffor tomorrow and the Euro lookijg better for later this week. Buth of them need watcching.

Come on Brick... I can't count the number of times I have quoted your posts, typed a snide reply to your banter, and then deleted it before posting because it wasn't worth it.  

Archived