joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter Thread

CAD_Wedge_NC

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's not half as annoying as the atmosphere your gonna experience Saturday night!

You are right. Those dookies in that high school gym with their cheer sheets caring more about being funny for TV instead of the actual game is annoying. And then there is K yelling and cursing at the refs to tr to get all the calls while his players flop, hand check and set moving screens. Yes, that is more annoying to people who actuall enjoy the game of basketball.

What is the deal with Wake County schools? They are always the last one around here to make a decision about school, and then they say a two hour delay when everyone else around is closed. They are going to reevaluate at 7 tomorrow morning. D you really think the roads will be better then when temps are going to be in the teens tonight?

You are right. Those dookies in that high school gym with their cheer sheets caring more about being funny for TV instead of the actual game is annoying. And then there is K yelling and cursing at the refs to tr to get all the calls while his players flop, hand check and set moving screens. Yes, that is more annoying to people who actuall enjoy the game of basketball.

I knew I could get you fired up!

What is the deal with Wake County schools? They are always the last one around here to make a decision about school, and then they say a two hour delay when everyone else around is closed. They are going to reevaluate at 7 tomorrow morning. D you really think the roads will be better then when temps are going to be in the teens tonight?

I bet they got 50,000 calls about not taking spring break days away a few weeks ago, I don't think they can extend the year anymore so they are going to be stuck tying to get the day in.  If people are wrecking everywhere tonight it's not going to be better at 7am for HS students.

I bet they got 50,000 calls about not taking spring break days away a few weeks ago, I don't think they can extend the year anymore so they are going to be stuck tying to get the day in.  If people are wrecking everywhere tonight it's not going to be better at 7am for HS students.

Oh well. Better to take away a few Spring Break days than to have buses and high school kids wrecking.

Does wake county have Saturday make up days?

That maybe the only way around it especially if it snows again later this week. I remember going to school on a couple Saturdays.

Does wake county have Saturday make up days?

That maybe the only way around it especially if it snows again later this week. I remember going to school on a couple Saturdays.

The year round kids are going to Saturday classes for like 2 months straight to make up the snow days from Jan and Feb. the traditional calendar kids like mine can do a Saturday makeup too.

Yeah, the same memo as today, snow down to Charlotte , none in Rock Hill! The GFS here in a bit is gonna be on and poppin!

GFS will be a step in the right direction I bet, but still not there. The Euro and CMC should be rocking, just a guess tho, I wish I had the weenie power to see into the future.

The year round kids are going to Saturday classes for like 2 months straight to make up the snow days from Jan and Feb. the traditional calendar kids like mine can do a Saturday makeup too.

Oh. That maybe the only thing possible. But I sure would hate to be in those kids shoes. From exp I know year round sucks.

GFS will be a step in the right direction I bet, but still not there. The Euro and CMC should be rocking, just a guess tho, I wish I had the weenie power to see into the future.

I wish I had the ability to control the weather.  There'd be an HECS every week with a BECS or two every winter.

Of course, I guess an HECS wouldn't be an HECS if it happened every week. :lol:

Archived