joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March Banter Thread

CAD_Wedge_NC

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He can make some dam good chicken, too! The bigger concern here should be why you heard that song, period!

He and Jimmy Cash are two of my favorite country music singers.

Man, I like all kinds of music. On the way home today, I heard Kenny and Dolly, Bon Jovi, Journey, Evis Costello, Michael W. Smith, The Gaither Vocal Band, Trisha Yearwood, Third Eye Blind, Train, Run DMC, Ace of Bass, and Big Daddy Weave.

There were some others in there I forgot, but those are the highlights. :)

He and Jimmy Cash are two of my favorite country music singers.

Man, I like all kinds of music. On the way home today, I heard Kenny and Dolly, Bon Jovi, Journey, Evis Costello, Michael W. Smith, The Gaither Vocal Band, Trisha Yearwood, Third Eye Blind, Train, Run DMC, Ace of Bass, and Big Daddy Weave.

There were some others in there I forgot, but those are the highlights. :)

You had me at RUN DMC! That's what I'm talking about! Just had a 6th grade flash back! Beastie Boys- license to ill-FTW

Loved that old WC stuff!  At least...you could fall asleep by the WC Musac.

A comfort.

Now, when you happen across TWC... it's what the Holy Fook is This Grand Pile of

Steamin' Crud.  I think they welded the coffin with that "Al" guy.  "Al in the morning?"

Contract w/ Al ??? - Will you be a total (absolute base) retard for about a million a year?  Why, yes... that's me!!!

Where are all those weather channel tunes we liked? 

metalicwx366, on 04 Mar 2014 - 8:27 PM, said:

Are you a fan of Tornadoes produced by tropical systems? I surely am!

Although they're different in how they come about, I'm a fan of both plains-ripping supercells and tropical twisters.

I like alot of old country and good choice of music above with the post above. But this song strikes a nerve with me. Some how I can relate to it.

RIP Johnny Legends never die.

Like the Johnny Cash! When NIN did a remake of "Hurt" I didn't care fore it, but it got Johnny alot of new fans and a new generation of listeners. Kind of brought him alot of attention during the last years of his life!

Loved that old WC stuff!  At least...you could fall asleep by the WC Musac.

A comfort.

Now, when you happen across TWC... it's what the Holy Fook is This Grand Pile of

Steamin' Crud.  I think they welded the coffin with that "Al" guy.  "Al in the morning?"

Contract w/ Al ??? - Will you be a total (absolute base) retard for about a million a year?  Why, yes... that's me!!!

Where are all those weather channel tunes we liked? 

I've searched high and low for a lot of the old TWC music... some of it is impossible to find. I've assembled a pretty good collection tho

Archived