joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Feb 19 Minor Event. Obs Banter. Models.

HoarfrostHubb

• Replies 577
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Tip, I do read your treatises. I just am not well versed enough to understand some of em. My ULowell education was about rocks...me FTL

Don, I did see your post

Here the roadways are opened ok, but at intersections there are huge piles that block the view. They will cart those away soon I would guess. Pretty typical stuff

I am not looking for sympathy really ... the statement was meant to point out that everyone gets missed posts - it's purely a battle of numbers and having busy lives.   Some people on here do this crap while they do their desk jobs -- which they shouldn't really be doing, but that inherently means they are multi-tasking cannot pay attention all the time. 

Side's, like Scott said, really isn't the place for recognition.  If one comes by way of it, great, but there really should be no ambition there or you will be waiting a long, long, long time.  If someone really is gung-ho to be the first (which is ridiculous anyway..), they should start a new thread, and then 5 posts in someone will bring it up that the topic was already covered, and round and around  we go...

I am not looking for sympathy really ... the statement was meant to point out that everyone gets missed posts - it's purely a battle of numbers and having busy lives. Some people on here do this crap while they do their desk jobs -- which they shouldn't really be doing, but that inherently means they are multi-tasking cannot pay attention all the time.

Side's, like Scott said, really isn't the place for recognition. If one comes by way of it, great, but there really should be no ambition there or you will be waiting a long, long, long time. If someone really is gung-ho to be the first (which is ridiculous anyway..), they should start a new thread, and then 5 posts in someone will bring it up that the topic was already covered, and round and around we go...

Is it ok to post from the bathroom stall?

my hood is going to be a mess with all the water draining down from your hilltop roost 

The banks are on average 2, 2 5' from curb into street. I'm on an outcrop so I'll have ponding and the ground water will rise when the time comes. I can envision the intersection at Summer and Washington will be a lake. Underpasses over in Somerville, Everett, Charlestown near 93 in the usual spots will be impassable (in time)  

Tip, I do read your treatises. I just am not well versed enough to understand some of em. My ULowell education was about rocks...me FTL

Don, I did see your post

Here the roadways are opened ok, but at intersections there are huge piles that block the view. They will cart those away soon I would guess. Pretty typical stuff

Many scientific posts do get lost and might be time to have a heavily moderated topic on re-analysis or evolving events that are easily accessed and not lost in the banter. Possibly have a topic exclusively dedicated to links.

This forum is not a place for "I

Told you so," and " I said it first" kind of stuff. Go somewhere else for that. Posts are evidence...anyone can see them if need be. Posts won't always get seen if they become a diatribe.

what? Lol AWT? Been the winter when cold is winning. As Brian said last night when he bumped Jays thoughts about the Lakes, all in good fun.

Archived