joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/15 Obs Thread

jm1220

• Replies 556
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow just measured 1.4 inches here in Marlboro, NJ Monmouth County. Still snowing lightly to moderate at times. My street is completely snow covered.

my paps is claiming 3" new in holmdel...i know there was a nice burst over them this morning that was pretty localized, but seems like an exageration based on your ob here.

my paps is claiming 3" new in holmdel...i know there was a nice burst over them this morning that was pretty localized, but seems like an exageration based on your ob here.

I'm at 1.5. Heavy snow in colts neck. That's on pavement. On the old snow cover there's 2 .5 but I didn't use that in my updates

I'm on the border of Lincroft and Holmdel, don't think that's correct.  I measured .7 inches about 40 minutes ago.  We are probably at or just over an inch now.

I'm on the border of Lincroft and Holmdel, don't think that's correct.  I measured .7 inches about 40 minutes ago.  We are probably at or just over an inch now.

You picked up an inch in that time. It's just s plus since you posted. I followed ur post and was ripping as I was writing and hasn't stopped

Archived