joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/13/2014 Major Coastal Storm Observations Part 2

Sickman

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Live not too far from there. I wouldn't dare drive on Mountainview in this weather. It's scary enough in normal conditions.

Yup saw numerous cars stuck on christian herald, i went around and took 59 to mtnview home, wasnt too bad. But the hours of frzng drizzle made a mess of every plowed side road.

This is why the SR models jumped all over the deform band setting up N and W last minute

The jog west  was in response to the center not jogging east . This should put any meaningful accumulations to bed from CNJ to the City on E . This will just drag all the dynamics N

This center is going nowhere near the BM . The center is kissing the NJ shore all the way  KNYC . Never made the jump NE

Huh? Pressure falls look to be geared NNE. This will go towards the Island and futher out east. 

Yeah, sure, it wont be near the BM, but certainly not riding the coast. 

ue91pq2.jpg

The jog west  was in response to the center not jogging east . This should put any meaningful accumulations to bed from CNJ to the City on E . This will just drag all the dynamics N

well morning was fun. but I'm not going to sit up following a rainstorm. Got work tomorrow, Pouring out in central nj now.

Huh? Pressure falls look to be geared NNE. This will go towards the Island and futher out east. 

Yeah, sure, it wont be near the BM, but certainly not riding the coast. 

ue91pq2.jpg

Looking at the radar you can see some dry air right on the NJ coast , it didn't make the jog fast enough . So when I say meaningful accumulation   In my mind gone are the bigger numbers

Everyone RELAX and let the process take place. Its been raining/tainting for about 40 minutes and people are saying that it's a "bust" again. The accumulating snow was ALWAYS supposed to start occurring again after 9-10 pm. Sheesh

I think what's getting us is the amt of rain coming down. plus all the talk of the bands being northwest so people are throwing in the towel. Exhaustion has a role here too. we've all seen plenty of snow lately.

Everyone RELAX and let the process take place. Its been raining/tainting for about 40 minutes and people are saying that it's a "bust" again. The accumulating snow was ALWAYS supposed to start occurring again after 9-10 pm. Sheesh

The CCB was suppose to affect NW areas to begin with. Why is everyone in here soo down lol. 

Archived