• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
2/13/2014 Major Coastal Storm Observations Part 2

Sickman

I meant others are not. You know who to trust and I know some people are inflating on another board. But the people I know to trust here are reporting similar amounts so I can't say it's false. Congrats guys.

I know mate , I  was on Brooklyn for this one we got 9  , needed to get to the city . Think Home Base CN got 8 

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Any reports just north of raritan ? Or near/north of Somerville ? Heaviest echoes have been over there all day. Does someone have 15" there ?!

I'm in northern Somerset County and have been in that band for a few hours now. The snowfall rate was ridiculous. It's been getting lighter as that band moves further north.

Edit: Bernardsville, NJ

12 in Laurel Hollow at other house , those totals are real 

My sister in law measured 9" on her doorstep which i'd think is an under measurement since her door faces west.  10-14" is probably what everyone got.  OKX said there were getting reports of 3-4" in 30 minutes.  Not sure where though.  

Anyone here clear the snow board before the band came in.  Anyone able to get exact rates for it?

CCB looks great thus far for the tri-state through LI. Dont think the LP will have a problem closing off @500mb to produce some more prolific snowfall rates for several hours tonight as it slides to our east under LI. Im going to say we're going to conservatively pick up atleast another 3-6" based on the HRRR depiction

Archived