• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Spring is here: Pics and happy talk stuff

Ian

I've come to the conclusion that stink bugs are actually micro engineered spy robots from China. They watch your every move as they hang out quietly. They don't seem to eat a damn thing. When you smack them not much stuff comes out. And since they stink you never want to touch or look real close.

Good theory, explains a lot. They fly like crap though, they must be still working that out.

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good theory, explains a lot. They fly like crap though, they must be still working that out.

China stinks at building cars, planes, and rockets. But they are really good at spying. On the outside of a stink bug is typical chinese engineering and aesthetics. On the inside is a masterful design that steals every idea you have. Some before you even think of it yourself. They memorize everything about what you do and say. Your accounts and passwords are all being recorded. And the information is relayed to the other side of the globe right under your nose through your wireless router.

China stinks at building cars, planes, and rockets. But they are really good at spying. On the outside of a stink bug is typical chinese engineering and aesthetics. On the inside is a masterful design that steals every idea you have. Some before you even think of it yourself. They memorize everything about what you do and say. Your accounts and passwords are all being recorded. And the information is relayed to the other side of the globe right under your nose through your wireless router.

Actually stink bugs have been devastating to local orchards .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There are two types: the active ones - these will suddenly land on your neck or boldly stare at you from your pillow. These steal your thoughts, etc. Even more ominous are the passive ones -- these ones seem like they're dead but are unexpectedly alive. They move slowly if at all because they're busy processing your DNA to clone you for China.

I'm ready for spring, last night I had my first fishing dream but the stream I was fishing in dried up and only had a few pools of water left.  If I was into symbolism, I fear I'd go crazy. 

I'm sad that it wasn't cold enough longer.  You could have done some ice fishing and marked that off your bucket list.

Archived