• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
January Banter

Isopycnic

Thought I would share this with yall for I need as many prayers as possible. It looks like I will be entering one of the hardest times of my life up to know with the news that my mother has a large mass on her uterus connecting to here rectum. They do not know if it is cancer or not but she is a breast cancer survivor. This is very difficult thinking that there is a real possibility that I will lose my mother and that my kids will not grow up the Mammow. Trying to keep a positive attitude and just do lots of praying. Thank you all for the kind words ahead of time and God bless you all!

From one cancer survivor to another........Love, Light, Thoughts and Prayers to your Mother  :hug:  

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sending positive thoughts and prayers your way! Hopefully, it isn't cancer! However if it is, G-d forbid, be ready to encourage her to fight it! 

Yeah, Metman, there is always something way more important that weather BS!!  Good luck to her, and your family in a tough time.  Tony

From one cancer survivor to another........Love, Light, Thoughts and Prayers to your Mother   :hug:

Sorry to hear the news 85. Hope and pray she pulls through.

Thank you so much for the encouraging words and thoughtful prayers. This has been like a hit in the gut. I feel like all the air has been taken out of my sails. We will get through this I just keep telling myself but again thank you so much it means a lot to me!

Thought I would share this with yall for I need as many prayers as possible. It looks like I will be entering one of the hardest times of my life up to know with the news that my mother has a large mass on her uterus connecting to here rectum. They do not know if it is cancer or not but she is a breast cancer survivor. This is very difficult thinking that there is a real possibility that I will lose my mother and that my kids will not grow up the Mammow. Trying to keep a positive attitude and just do lots of praying. Thank you all for the kind words ahead of time and God bless you all!

My prayers are with you all!

Thought I would share this with yall for I need as many prayers as possible. It looks like I will be entering one of the hardest times of my life up to know with the news that my mother has a large mass on her uterus connecting to here rectum. They do not know if it is cancer or not but she is a breast cancer survivor. This is very difficult thinking that there is a real possibility that I will lose my mother and that my kids will not grow up the Mammow. Trying to keep a positive attitude and just do lots of praying. Thank you all for the kind words ahead of time and God bless you all!

Prayers for sure. My sister is fighting cancer. I hope things work out positively for you. 

Thank you so much for the encouraging words and thoughtful prayers. This has been like a hit in the gut. I feel like all the air has been taken out of my sails. We will get through this I just keep telling myself but again thank you so much it means a lot to me!

So sorry to hear this. My thoughts are with you.

Prayer's and thoughts for your Mom and family!!!

Thoughts and prayers for your Mom from a longtime lurker....

Praying for you, your mom, and your family Met.

My thoughts and prayers are with you, your mother, and your family Met1985. Sorry to hear this.

Thank you so much for all the kind words and support. We will need everyone's prayers to get through this. My mom is very strong but man this is going to take a lot out of her. The thing is she just had a full check up 2 months ago and everything was negative. This is is a very fast grower. Just hoping for the best but realizing this could be something that may take her life. Just trying to make sure she spends as much time as she can with my kids and for us to spend a lot of time with her just so I have no regrets if this is it. Still we are just starting the fight and a fight it will be.

We will be praying for you mother and your family. Nothing is impossible with GOD . He is bigger than any problen we face in life .

85 my wife who is 41 had what was thought to be a mass in her uterus. Long story short 2 weeks ago she had a full hysterectomy ovaries and all. Turns out the mass was polips and lab work confirmed no cancer. Answered prayer and I can understand the thoughts of loosing a parent is haunting. My mom has alltimers and as a family (esp all her grandkids) we just treasure the day we have and try not to worry about what the next one or it will drive you crazy! Hang in there and I'll be praying for your mom!

Hey man will be keeping you in my prayers.  I am sorry to hear this my mom is very dear to me, but God works miracles everyday my friend.  God Bless

85 my wife who is 41 had what was thought to be a mass in her uterus. Long story short 2 weeks ago she had a full hysterectomy ovaries and all. Turns out the mass was polips and lab work confirmed no cancer. Answered prayer and I can understand the thoughts of loosing a parent is haunting. My mom has alltimers and as a family (esp all her grandkids) we just treasure the day we have and try not to worry about what the next one or it will drive you crazy! Hang in there and I'll be praying for your mom!

I can attest to Alzheimer's, my grandfather has had it for around 7 years and every day he is around is truly a treasure.  I think that is the only way you can look at it without driving yourself crazy.  Its rough to watch a loved one decline like so but sometimes out of nowhere he is just his normal self for a minute or two and that makes all the hard times worth it.  

I know this is a weather site but I thank it is great when someone on this site has a health concearn we can put our differences aside and do the right thing.We all have needs in our life and i'm thankful we have a GOD in heaven that hears and answers our prayers.GOD bless everyone tonight.

Archived