amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
January Banter

Isopycnic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i already wrote, THOSE commenting saying JB is biased are showing their own BIAS against his forecasts and comments, really simple stuff folks....my comment was about those showing their own bias....since others claim to know the WHO then why are you asking me......something for you folks to consider....it could be that i only read the CONTENT of the posts and didnt even bother to see WHO wrote them because i am addressing the CONTENT, not the PERSON.

and i note others made similar comments that the MOD made no comment on at all.

i already wrote, THOSE commenting saying JB is biased are showing their own BIAS against his forecasts and comments, really simple stuff folks....my comment was about those showing their own bias....since others claim to know the WHO then why are you asking me......something for you folks to consider....it could be that i only read the CONTENT of the posts and didnt even bother to see WHO wrote them because i am addressing the CONTENT, not the PERSON.

So I'm biased :lmao:  Really dude.....read more and post less if this is your thinking as you OBVIOUSLY HAVE NO CLUE

:facepalm:

Now that's a good try.  I don't buy it though.

is today the first time anyone has bashed JB around here......POINT = biased comments about JB have been made often and by MANY around here, so limiting MY comment to only todays posts isnt  being honest.....just because only 2 or 3 made comments TODAY, that in no way limits my general comment made today to ONLY posts others made today.......

is today the first time anyone has bashed JB around here......POINT = biased comments about JB have been made often and by MANY around here, so limiting MY comment to only todays posts isnt  being honest.....just because only 2 or 3 made comments TODAY, that in no way limits my general comment made today to ONLY posts others made today.......

WHO THE HECK BASHED JB?  NOBODY. PERIOD. You were pulled out for SAYING MYSELF AND LARRY ARE BIASED.

Don't poke holes in a hornets nest if you don't want to get stung.

this stopped being about JB right around here.

http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php/topic/42220-january-banter/?p=2629756

Well, Joe is a lightening rod, so it's no surprise folks have strong feelings about him one way or another, but my head at the moment is trying to get around CR saying in his first sentence that his hates March snow, and in his last sentence that he likes March snow.  I think he may be making a clever statement about saying what folks what to hear, making comments that can easily be obfuscated...... or just trying to blow Tony's already fragile mind?  And here I am still trying to figure out if it Will be Warm.  Could we have a system of regulators to follow CR around and stop him for callously trying to blow Tony's mind?  Thank you.

YES, since you insist ALL rational folks are BIASED, they use their knowledge to form BIASES against certain things.....i am biased against drinking POISON......i am biased against shoes with heels because of my back problems.....having biases is part of being a human being, so anyone getting offended at being called biased really needs to consider this.

MODERATOR are you saying you have NO biases.....

and that brings it full circle to my original comment, those bashing JB as being biased are showing their own BIAS = FACT!

I had to scale back because I was dropping everything and couldn't steer the car on the way home. I DO have some fake cheese flavored stuff you can shake on it though.

That cheese flavored salt isn't quite as good, but it'll do in the absense of real salt.  When we go see D&D, we're going to make sure the theater has real salt!

Well, Joe is a lightening rod, so it's no surprise folks have strong feelings about him one way or another, but my head at the moment is trying to get around CR saying in his first sentence that his hates March snow, and in his last sentence that he likes March snow.  I think he may be making a clever statement about saying what folks what to hear, making comments that can easily be obfuscated...... or just trying to blow Tony's already fragile mind?  And here I am still trying to figure out if it Will be Warm.  Could we have a system of regulators to follow CR around and stop him for callously trying to blow Tony's mind?  Thank you.

Johnny....what do we have for our winner?

YES, since you insist ALL rational folks are BIASED, they use their knowledge to form BIASES against certain things.....i am biased against drinking POISON......i am biased against shoes with heels because of my back problems.....having biases is part of being a human being, so anyone getting offended at being called biased really needs to consider this.

and that brings it full circle to my original comment, those bashing JB as being biased are showing their own BIAS = FACT!

Moving on to the, double down strategy.  Are you going to try them all and see what sticks? 

I lol'd when you called Buckeye "Moderator", even thought she is.  That was funny.  Sorry about the back problems.  I have that too and it's no fun. I could still dominate Brick on the court, though. ;)

Again.....your comment said that ONLY myself and Larry are biased=FACT. NOBODY bashed JB=FACT. YOU have NO CLUE what you are talking about=FACT. 

TRY AGAIN

Johnny....what do we have for our winner?

LOL,  I feel confident I can thank CR for most everything, and blame him for most everything, but unlike Joe he won't put himself out hanging like a pinata.  Whap him with a stick, and he just spins around and smiles that devil smile.  Please Someone...make him stop....WILL IT BE WARM???  Damn you CR, It blowed up.....it blowed up good!!

Archived