12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January Banter Thread

H2O

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Beautiful. What are house prices like there?

It's a great place. In town the homes are quite expensive but not too bad just outside. My fiances family is from Saranac which is near the Canadian border. We've been up here for over a week and there is tons if snow and a lot of ice on the trees still. Great place to enjoy real winter.

Leesburg to Winchester jackpot again? What do you think? 5-6" sound about right?

:lol:

The dry spot has not yet settled in...It has happened often where we are expecting next to nothing and end up doing ok. Ok here in this storm is 2" I think....I could see Ian getting shutout

Also makes it as easy to dismiss what you're saying as it is to dismiss the rampant boosters or whiners. It gets really old on all sides. It's as much of a schtick for you now as anything Ji posts.

I've considered.. not really a huge personal deal if people ignore me. I post here to have fun and learn etc.  Logically it's difficult to put out 12 cogent sentences about why something isn't likely to occur especially when it's probably still going to get at least a little lower wait than the positive drive by posts. 

Anyone who thinks I just post negative stuff because that's all I will ever do is wrong.

Ian is the most talented emotional troll with well timed and written 140 character posts that I have ever seen. And it's impressive. And I enjoy it.

Twitter was made for me. You'd have loved the hijinks back on usenet etc in the 90s. We had socks and socks of sock. Plus manic DT. Good stuff.

Well, yeah, except that the board software doesn't let users "ignore" Administrators. ;-)

I'll take the feedback and consider it in the future. I'd probably be better off just staying on the sidelines more but I am a post whore.

Archived