• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January Banter Thread

H2O

I certainly will be despite the fact I promised my wife I wouldn't look at or talk about weather until everyone leaves after midnight. I'm sure that goes for most others here.

I have a lot of people coming over to watch my ball drop, but unfortunately it is blue like usual so they will all probably leave early.

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have a lot of people coming over to watch my ball drop, but unfortunately it is blue like usual so they will all probably leave early.

If I could get some of these idiots that are coming over to leave early I might use that technique, but with these freeloaders nothing works. They always hang in there to the bitter end.

I'm not a big NYE partier, so my night is going to be ideal. The wife is working the overnight shift at the hospital, so its just the 20 month old and I home. She'll be asleep by 8 and I'll be watching the Chick-fil-a bowl later this evening and following the weather. 

If I could get some of these idiots that are coming over to leave early I might use that technique, but with these freeloaders nothing works. They always hang in there to the bitter end.

Sucks for you, cut down on the menu and go light on the booze i am sure that will end things early.

I'm not a big NYE partier, so my night is going to be ideal. The wife is working the overnight shift at the hospital, so its just the 20 month old and I home. She'll be asleep by 8 and I'll be watching the Chick-fil-a bowl later this evening and following the weather. 

Sounds good. I will be sneaking in the basement frequently between models to take a peak on my phone.

It's New Year's Eve, I'm surrounded by family and friends, got good food and drink and that's all that matters

Thats all about I can agree with tonight here. Doing laundry tonight, going thru the closet and donate my older clothes or ones that dont fit anymore, probably be in bed around 10pm. Im lame

Have fun bro. Enjoy!!!!!

Archived