Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA/fringes of MD - December 2013 continued

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

after getting tired of looking back through threads for good links to various products... I decided to start a thread page on here with a collection of useful links... still have a lot of work to do with my endless unorganized weather bookmark collection but I think it could be useful... http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php/topic/41984-weather-links/

after getting tired of looking back through threads for good links to various products... I decided to start a thread page on here with a collection of useful links... still have a lot of work to do with my endless unorganized weather bookmark collection but I think it could be useful... http://www.americanwx.com/bb/index.php/topic/41984-weather-links/

that is outstanding! thank you!

Temps around Harrisburg have been a little warmer than forecast today. Any chance it has an effect on what happens tomorrow? I'm thinking that the roads might stay just wet until the heavier stuff comes down in the afternoon.

we'll be fine. Ground is frozen harder then a wedding peter..

Temps around Harrisburg have been a little warmer than forecast today. Any chance it has an effect on what happens tomorrow? I'm thinking that the roads might stay just wet until the heavier stuff comes down in the afternoon.

Don't think so...down sloping from mainly westerly winds helped to bump higher than expected. Front to our north, and it makes sense. Temps will wet bulb into the mid/upper 20s as the precip starts. Dewpoint depressions will be pretty dramatic tomorrow morning

Roads yes perhaps but surface temps won't affect the mid level warm layer much. I think most of the warming comes at the tail end of the heavy precip.

Archived