joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Winter 2013 - 2014 Banter Thread

NEG NAO

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

looking at his post history he was calling for a KU for areas west of 95 last storm, that in itself is ban worthy 

LOL! ive seen more bolder calls in this forum. I mean some areas did get good amount of ice and snow but we all know it wasn't a KU event. however, next Tuesday/Wednesday may hold something special though, keeping my eye on that time frame.

Guest Imperator

Well its obvious he's been banned. Hopefully it's permanent. You get better quality posters and dont scare mets away when people like him are leashed. It's amazing what a little moderating does.

Well its obvious he's been banned. Hopefully it's permanent. You get better quality posters and dont scare mets away when people like him are leashed. It's amazing what a little moderating does.

Your holier-than-thou attitude is not appreciated here. You think you're above most of the posters on this forum, and it shows. Stop preaching.

Especially when he is negative in most storm threads. Yanksfan may get excited sometimes but I don't see why he should deserve a ban over it.

At least yanksfan posts information and observations. NYCVP has never posted anything but criticism of other posters, which isn't posting at all.

Exactly and even though when yanks posts some conflicting info he owns up to it.

I like his posts. I think he's a good poster.

If we can survive what the mets on the SNE forum dubbed the "Grinch" storm, then things look pretty good. The gfs shows snows way in the long range around New Years Eve.

As far as those stats go for the big cities, they all look very encouraging but we are talking about a very small sample size, so I'm taking them with a grain of salt.

I think if the EPO reloads along with more PNA ridging, then we could see plenty more snow events, fingers crossed.

If we can survive what the mets on the SNE forum dubbed the "Grinch" storm, then things look pretty good. The gfs shows snows way in the long range around New Years Eve.

the SNE forum is awesome they know how to have fun over there! :lmao:  the "Grinch" storm is a perfect name ( the Grinch storm is now saying bah-hum-bug as it floods the east with warm air )

And you get less people leaving the board when people like you are leashed. If all goes well you'll be gone soon.

the most densely populated region of the country has what, a handful of regular met posters? people like yanksfan are the problem. when i was in high school i came to the boards to read posts by people who knew what they were talking about and learn from them. not endless model regurgitations and wishcasts

the most densely populated region of the country has what, a handful of regular met posters? people like yanksfan are the problem. when i was in high school i came to the boards to read posts by people who knew what they were talking about and learn from them. not endless model regurgitations and wishcasts

While this is definitely true we're also dealing with an incredible amount of posts that contain no constructive criticism, it's just blatant attacks on posters over the most negligible disagreements. There's a respectful way of pointing things out. (I'm obviously not talking about posters who repeatedly post nonsense and weenie maps)

Archived