• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Ice Storm Obs

BIG FROSTY

Nothing really to report here... temps are cold enough but not much precip yet. Just enough to damp the ground some.

Radar shows a long band trying to form from Kerr Lake south and west of GSO... roughly 85 atm.

My boss man wanting to work in this sizz I think he has bump his head hard.

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing really to report here... temps are cold enough but not much precip yet. Just enough to damp the ground some.

Radar shows a long band trying to form from Kerr Lake south and west of GSO... roughly 85 atm.

My boss man wanting to work in this sizz I think he has bump his head hard.

Hey Timberlake...waking up to wet and 31F/28Dp.

Light glaze at the moment--elevated cold surfaces tree limbs, cars... even the porch and deck has a wet not fully frozen glaze look.

Some convective pockets around GSO. 

I see the report of Thunder with rain... lol. That dont happen too often around here. Just rain or any sleet?

We had thunder and lightning here just after midnight Saturday morning...may be snow in 7 days? LOL.

Light glaze at the moment--elevated cold surfaces tree limbs, cars... even the porch and deck has a wet not fully frozen glaze look.

I see the report of Thunder with rain... lol. That dont happen too often around here. Just rain or any sleet?

No, there was nothing frozen during the thunder shower.....just heavy rain.

No sleet, just rain

quote name="ncweather" post="2519318" timestamp="1386511061"]

Archived