amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Ice Storm Obs

BIG FROSTY

• Replies 219
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ne ga was never really in it, so to speak, other than one or two model runs here and there.  temps are not worth reporting (although its much colder on the other side of the mtns in nw ga :angry:

however, there is nothing on radar, but the fog has come back in big time, with drizzle and light rain.  hopefully this will move on up to nc so yall can at least get something frozen lol

ne ga was never really in it, so to speak, other than one or two model runs here and there.  temps are not worth reporting (although its much colder on the other side of the mtns in nw ga :angry:

however, there is nothing on radar, but the fog has come back in big time, with drizzle and light rain.  hopefully this will move on up to nc so yall can at least get something frozen lol

Ga. is in better shape than we are. At least you know you're not in it.  Some of us still think we are.  I don't. IMO this is another, close but no cigar for me.

The current dew points are a good precursor of what is to come. Still should see another 6-8 decrease here in Hickory.

Jefferson 31

Wilkesboro 32

Mount Airy 33

Asheville 36

Boone 37

Greensboro 37

Winston Salem 37

Hickory 40

Rutherfordton 41

I believe you are confusing dew-points with wet bulb temps. They are not the same in the least.

The current dew points are a good precursor of what is to come. Still should see another 6-8 decrease here in Hickory.

Jefferson 31

Wilkesboro 32

Mount Airy 33

Asheville 36

Boone 37

Greensboro 37

Winston Salem 37

Hickory 40

Rutherfordton 41

Are you still going to Mount Airy or is Wilkesboro too far from Mount Airy?

Also why is Waycross not included in this list? Waycross is always included in list like this.

Here in Virgilina...dewpoint 34 / temperature 42

A friend in Lunenburg, VA - just to the northeast of us in Virgilina - DP 30 / 36 F

Yeah neighbor that cold is coming in now. Steady N flow temps and dps have fell.

Waycross is included on lists as follows:

H@ll

Death Valley, CA

Waycross,GA

Sahara desert

Miami, FL

:)

FYP.

Waycross is included on lists as follows:

Death Valley, CA

Miami, FL

Sahara desert

H@ll

Waycross,GA

:)

My dew point has finally begun to make a strong move downward. Still 37 but that beats the 44 it was at 6pm.

On another note, I see you used an @ instead of the letter e.  I'm pretty sure God can figure out what you meant.   :lightning:

Archived