e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
December Banter

metalicwx366

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now do you see why we discuss the possibilities of weather?.......... You called for a December with a 50 degree average in CLT just 2 days ago. Earlier today you said that the chance of snow next week was 1 in one hundred thousand. Now you post an analysis of accuweather snowfall maps for your miracle snowstorm? Either one of two things is going on here....1) you are a troll and need to stop 2) You are running for weenie of the year. Which is it?

Jeremy may have his issues ( a Panther and Cam fan) but troll and weenie are about as far from rational as you posting 384hr GFS maps...

Yes, the potential is good. Means there is a better chance we'll see some actual snow. But even if the players on the field look good, still doesn't mean anything if they can't get a win. We need a win.

For those playing the Brickbot Bingo drinking game:

"players on the field"

DRINK!

Well.....the BCS gods(thank gawd this is the end of this era) have decided that my Buckeyes will play the Clemson Tiggers in the Orange Bowl. For those of you that do not know, my Hubby, Son, Daughter and Nephew are die hard Clemson fans. I have heard every year, for the past 25+ years, about the last (and only) time they crossed paths for the National Championship and how it ended. Needless to say it will be an interesting day in my house come Jan 3rd  :lol:  

Well.....the BCS gods(thank gawd this is the end of this era) have decided that my Buckeyes will play the Clemson Tiggers in the Orange Bowl. For those of you that do not know, my Hubby, Son, Daughter and Nephew are die hard Clemson fans. I have heard every year, for the past 25+ years, about the last (and only) time they crossed paths for the National Championship and how it ended. Needless to say it will be an interesting day in my house come Jan 3rd   :lol:

wasn't that 1982?

I've been posting with many of these people for about a dozen years. I'll let my record speak for itself.

Now, keep this **** in the banter thread.

^^^This^^^ Queencitywx is solid and has been here forever and is also a "moderator on call" during Storm Mode if I'm not mistaken.

Well.....the BCS gods(thank gawd this is the end of this era) have decided that my Buckeyes will play the Clemson Tiggers in the Orange Bowl. For those of you that do not know, my Hubby, Son, Daughter and Nephew are die hard Clemson fans. I have heard every year, for the past 25+ years, about the last (and only) time they crossed paths for the National Championship and how it ended. Needless to say it will be an interesting day in my house come Jan 3rd  :lol:

I thought about you the minute I saw that!!

Good luck with that...you may have to find a bar to watch in!

Guys and gals fair warning...we have a potential "brick" in the making here in the upstate of SC. I am in no way claim him!!!

Remember that plz...I'm trying to tone him down politely before someone crushes....it ain't working. I've been around here for years and don't post much but have seen these developing behaviors before...lol

wasn't that 1982?

1978...the Gator Bowl  :) 

^^^This^^^ Queencitywx is solid and has been here forever and is also a "moderator on call" during Storm Mode if I'm not mistaken.

Yes he is :wub: 

I thought about you the minute I saw that!!

Good luck with that...you may have to find a bar to watch in!

:lol:  It's safe to say someone in my house will be heartbroken and hiding in the bedroom before the night is over 

Guys and gals fair warning...we have a potential "brick" in the making here in the upstate of SC. I am in no way claim him!!!

Remember that plz...I'm trying to tone him down politely before someone crushes....it ain't working. I've been around here for years and don't post much but have seen these developing behaviors before...lol

I know right!?    <_<

45 minute drive and I could be in that band!

:lol:  :D

Smith Mountain Lake is a beautiful lake. Spent many summers there mooching off a family member who had a place there. :D It would be a great place for a lake house!

You right CR. Beautiful place and that damn dam to me is an engineering wonder. But all around that lake is a high dollar lifestyle...  I've always wanted to buy that island in the middle and put a house there off grid--- I think it is called Christmas Tree Island.

:lol::D

You right CR. Beautiful place and that damn dam to me is an engineering wonder. But all around that lake is a high dollar lifestyle... I've always wanted to buy that island in the middle and put a house there off grid--- I think it is called Christmas Tree Island.

Yup. Christmas Tree Island. :) The houses all around that place are amazing. Just an absolutely gorgeous boat ride.

Archived