Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
December Banter

metalicwx366

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

According to the link you provided.

This area is about 90-100% of normal. Parts of Wake county are 90-100 to 110-125 % of normal.

:huh:<_<:mellow:

Yeah, I haven't looked at it for Wake, but it "feels" like my location in SE Wake is above. I would have thought more of the area is above. I'll look at it later today.

Some people think they can drive 45+ mph on ice/snow covered roads

http://www.breitbart.com/Breitbart-TV/2013/12/09/Massive-Pileup-in-Wisconsin-Caught-on-Camera

Why are there so many people on the road in those conditions? I know it's Wisconsin, but it's not worth driving in that mess.

Why were some people driving so fast?

Why were people getting out of their cars when cars were still sliding towards them?

I'm going to put this in banter.  Some of you guys are the most negative people I've seen.  Despite all the so called negative indices we have had.  This has been a cold dominated fall for many of us with some warm in between.  I have seen snow twice in November with a cold departure despite the forecast for otherwise.  Yes, the first week of December was warm, but that was short lived.  I believe we will continue to see the weather cool down overall as we move toward Jan despite what the indices and long range

forecast are saying.  Just like we have so far this fall.  This looks to be a good winter season to me. 

My advice is to look towards the real Mets for information and have fun with this.  Not be so serious.  I guess we are all just upset from the last two winters around here.

Sorry for the rant.

Archived