• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
December Banter

metalicwx366

Just because you want it to snow doesn't mean it will snow. It doesn't snow because you pray, it doesn't snow because you hope it will, it snows because the pattern allows it to snow.

Can somebody please tell me outside of a. 1

in 10000 shot how the pattern next week supports ANY wintry weather, even inside the mountainous areas? We have a +++AO, a +NAO and a -PNA. It is foolish to even entertain the mere possibility of seeing anything frozen outside of your refridgerator. We used to use common sense on this board. We used to look at the pattern on this board. You know what we do now? If ONE run of ONE model shows an event, you'd best believe it lest you get called a "cliff diver" or "Debbie downer".

It would take an absolute 1 in 100000 shot to get snow next week. The pattern sucks, you might as well go ahead and accept it.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because you want it to snow doesn't mean it will snow. It doesn't snow because you pray, it doesn't snow because you hope it will, it snows because the pattern allows it to snow.

in 10000 shot how the pattern next week supports ANY wintry weather, even inside the mountainous areas? We have a +++AO, a +NAO and a -PNA. It is foolish to even entertain the mere possibility of seeing anything frozen outside of your refridgerator. We used to use common sense on this board. We used to look at the pattern on this board. You know what we do now? If ONE run of ONE model shows an event, you'd best believe it lest you get called a "cliff diver" or "Debbie downer".

It would take an absolute 1 in 100000 shot to get snow next week. The pattern sucks, you might as well go ahead and accept it.

Cause this is weather and stranger things can happen! And just because you say it won't doesn't mean it won't!!!

Sigh.

This for my area by NWS GSP if there was not a chance then why would they put this out?

Friday Night A chance of rain and snow showers. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 35. Chance of precipitation is 40%.

Oh and they are pretty conservative for this area btw. And they got this out 5 days out! They must see something!

+100000

Next week looks cool for you guys but nothing really favors any wintry precipitation. I thought it was looking cool for here but tomorrow we might tie the all time record high that was set this past week.

Who played good defense in the sec this year?

:lol:

Glad you are an SEC fan...I look forward to shredding that SEC champ team. Noles may score 70 hopefully Gus takes it better than the grumpy old man in Durham did last night.

Nobody talks about our defense and we like it!

Congrats to your team and I hope the bolded happens  :hug:  

:lol:   My chance will come before the winter is over  :P   I hope  :grinch:    If it were mid March I would be accepting this winter sucks, but since it's only the first of December, I've already seen flakes falling from the sky and I've had several inches of fantasy snow my optimism is still pretty high no matter what the indices look like this next week. With that being said.......the Philly/Det game is a winter wonderland if you have forgotten what the white stuff looks like   :snowing:

Glad you are an SEC fan...I look forward to shredding that SEC champ team. Noles may score 70 hopefully Gus takes it better than the grumpy old man in Durham did last night.

Nobody talks about our defense and we like it!

Congrats to the Noles.  Duke was definitely over-matched.  I took a pic of the scoreboard after Q1 when it was 0-0!  That was the Duke highlight on the scoreboard.

It is pouring snow in the Philly game. Don't think I've ever seen it that hard on tv in an nfl game

Yeah, this Philly-Detroit game is insanely awesome!  Stafford can't hold on to the ball.  I love the guys with the leaf blowers trying to blow off the yardage markers.  Crazy.  Crazy!

Congrats to the Noles. Duke was definitely over-matched. I took a pic of the scoreboard after Q1 when it was 0-0! That was the Duke highlight on the scoreboard.

Yeah, this Philly-Detroit game is insanely awesome! Stafford can't hold on to the ball. I love the guys with the leaf blowers trying to blow off the yardage markers. Crazy. Crazy!

Patriots and Raider playoff game was worse snow I ever watched

1-winter last longer than a week.

2-there has been very little discussion about next weekend's storm. I don't see very many posts about snow.

3- who has frozen stuff in their refrigerators?

Archived