northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
December Banter

metalicwx366

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well I am once again in that interesting situation, due to my location on a county line, where my garage and half of my den and dining room are under a winter storm watch but the rest of my house isn't. In honor of this momentous event I would like to make a Brick comment.

How come I can't get a storm in my whole yard? I'm tired of having only half my property get any winter. But if this shifts just a bit south then more of my house will have to watch out for more ice.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

This reminded me of something you said during tropical storm Andrea that was hilarious.

Wait wait let me explain!

I don't live there thru most of the winter anymore and a Waycross blizzard would be exponentially more fun to track. Never mind I take it back.

A Waycross blizzard would be exceptionally more fun to track only if it pulled north at the last second and dumped 2 feet on Raleigh. If we can agree on that, then we're good! :D:lol:

Was that a wind chill or an actual air temp? That seems absurdly cold for Nebraska at any time of the year.

Well apparently it just changed. It just said -35 with the previous record of -4. Now it says -26 with the previous record of -10. Still impressive.

http://www.wunderground.com/climate/extremes.asp

Thanks Tony! 

I try! Actually, I'm trying to weed out pages that aren't very functional now because I have too many to take care of! The problem is, for every page I get rid of, I add two more. I know that must be some kind of compulsive something or the other, but I don't know what it would be called!   :santa:

Acute functional Weatheritis.

:lmao: Don't worry though. The scenes coming out of Texas is a preview for what we will see somewhere in the January to March time frame on the SE. :D

As you may recall I've already predicted measurable something icy for you, and all those who live in WayBack with you :)  Measurable meaning "able to be seen with the naked eye".............  ..."squinting".   T

Archived