Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
November 2013 Obs

metalicwx366

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Working in a few flurries this morning in Kingsport, TN. Winds are around 10mph on average with some lulls and gusts. Nothing heavy as far as the white stuff is concerned but it's really nice to see some flakes this early in November! Usually I have to wait until Thanksgiving when my family comes to visit! HA!

Temps dropping and current wind chill is about 31. Going to be a chilly day for those of us working outside most of the day.

This is my first post so I thought I would post it in the obs. Right now IMBY in Pickens county in upstate sc it's sunny and 67, wind is starting to pick up a little. Just waiting on that front to move through this evening to see if I can pick up a few token flakes! :-)

Welcome to the board, Bsudweather!!

Sitting at 50 F here in Hickory, NC.  Cloudy, windy, and chilly outside.  No precipitation to report.  Doubtful if any will occur.

Sounds like things on Newfound Gap road went bad like a light switch. Latest tweet from the park sounds as if a vehicle went of the side of a mountain due to slick roads.

GSMNationalParkInfo @gsmnp 2m

Rangers will need to repel down to the wreck in order to start process that will recover the vehicle and the occupants.

Archived