Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
November 2013 Obs

metalicwx366

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

21 DEGREE low at CLT this morning broke the record low there this morning. It is the the earliest it has been this cold at CLT since November 15, 1963.  The old record was 25, set in 1911.  Impressive record-shattering. Also, because of yesterday's snow, CLT will keep its string of having at least a trace of snow every fall/winter/spring since records began.

Preliminary low this morning at PTI in Greensboro is 24. Coldest morning since February 18. #triadwx #ncwx

This is incorrect. It's the coldest since March 4th when they hit 22.

Edit: Actually it's the coldest since March 22nd when they hit 20.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/greensboro-nc/27401/march-weather/329822?monyr=3/1/2013

This is incorrect. It's the coldest since March 4th when they hit 22.

Edit: Actually it's the coldest since March 22nd when they hit 20.

http://www.accuweather.com/en/us/greensboro-nc/27401/march-weather/329822?monyr=3/1/2013

lol  You seriously looked that up? You're 370 miles away as the crow flies.That's the same distance from here(Greensboro) to Philadelphia. Just a heads up, I won't be double checking Philly's low temp.

lol You seriously looked that up? You're 370 miles away as the crow flies.That's the same distance from here(Greensboro) to Philadelphia. Just a heads up, I won't be double checking Philly's low temp.

Clearly you looked up the distance from here to Greensboro. But yeah, I knew that couldn't be right be right because March was frigid and much colder than the warm February. That's like me saying this is the coldest morning here since 2011.

Clearly you looked up the distance from here to Greensboro. But yeah, I knew that couldn't be right be right because March was frigid and much colder than the warm February. That's like me saying this is the coldest morning here since 2011.

Not really.  It's like you saying it was the coldest morning on Waycross since 2011, and me taking the time to look it up.  Not happening. :)

Archived