northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
After a nice weekend, the ugly head of humidity and summer return

Avdave

• Replies 862
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm working in the new kitchen addition that has consumed every waking minute since April, listening to WTMD, and they just had one of those emergency broadcast interruptions for the line crossing Broomes Island. Can't say that I ever remember that for anything other than a tornado warning. Even then it's usually a live person, but this was the computer voice of the NWS. It reminded me of the "old" weather radio days, other than the computer voice.

DCA hit 93 today? Wow. It was humid here but it never felt hot. I'm wondering if anyone knows the last time BWI didn't see 90 in August. Obviously, it's early and it'll probably happen this year, but there must be a few years where it didn't occur.

BWI hit 90 tho IAD missed.

Surely you do the devil's bidding...

i wasnt watching models heavily but they had precip passing just south today at least yesterday .. not sure why no one was bringing rain into the area. 

of course i went with a "bullish" forecast for CWG that still had somewhat low odds (30-50% north to south) and people are  saying the forecast is no good.. :(

Archived