12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Early August Wx Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Luckily Tuesday is the worst day for the mild up. After that, let the sweatshirts flow at night.

We're heading back to pick up our daughter next weekend up at 1500 feet as our 3 week party of the empty nest ends but we miss her. Getting there Friday afternoon for end of camp shows and picking her up Sunday morning. If it were a few days earlier, we might be courting some pretty chilly temperatures there.

We're heading back to pick up our daughter next weekend up at 1500 feet as our 3 week party of the empty nest ends but we miss her. Getting there Friday afternoon for end of camp shows and picking her up Sunday morning. If it were a few days earlier, we might be courting some pretty chilly temperatures there.

Sure would. Was it some sort of camp retreat I guess?

Today really was a gem. It wasn't easy leaving the family...especially as my son was thoroughly enjoying the outdoors. He's growing up so quickly.

Dude you don't know how quickly yet. Poppa dukes should have him in a sled this year, lots of pics please. Maybe next year you can introduce him to Kevs tobaggan course, years before you can bring him to Corey's

Today really was a gem. It wasn't easy leaving the family...especially as my son was thoroughly enjoying the outdoors. He's growing up so quickly.

We've had a nice run outside of the Thurs / Fri humidity. This week looks great.

They do grow quickly.

Ben turned 2 in May and I still remember driving home from the hospital like it was last week. Lol

Whenever I can remember I try to watch the world through his eyes and that's when I enjoy every minute.

3 week sleep away camp...performing arts and among the most renowned. Costs a bloody fortune. When you have kids late in life at the top of your earning potential they get the royal treatment......lol.

Ha, nice.

We've had a nice run outside of the Thurs / Fri humidity. This week looks great.

They do grow quickly.

Ben turned 2 in May and I still remember driving home from the hospital like it was last week. Lol

Whenever I can remember I try to watch the world through his eyes and that's when I enjoy every minute.

Yeah it sucked leaving...just hit me for some reason. He's just over 8 months...boy did time fly. I'm hoping Jerry and Steve come through with a good winter...I want him to enjoy it...lol.

The end of the month is definitely looking warmer. Maybe we work a piece of that heat dome in here.

Heat at the end of August doesn't seem like a big deal to me.  Climo is on its way down instead of up and days are shorter.  I guess it's more tolerable because you know it won't last and cooler temps are never that far away.  Maybe we can get something going in the tropics as we go into September?

Not looking forward to late month heat right now, late august can be very oppressive, heck if we get in another long high dewpoint regime, it can be gross for most of september, comfort to me is more about dews, ill take 90/55 for weeks but dont want 85/72 for a long period

Considering it part of setting the table for winter. This one will rock.

Another stellar August morning...

It was 54F when I left the house...60F at 1550ft...and now it's 48F up here at 3600ft.

Beautiful ATV ride up the mountain this morning...crystal clear with views to MWN. My anemometer at 3500ft on Tower 27 is only giving me 8mph and that's about as low as I've seen it. Feels pretty darn calm up here. Perfect.

1098265_10151514537997382_2143062541_n.j

Archived