12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Early August Wx Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think he posts there, but he's around. he posted on my post today on FB.

He only posts here in winter typically

You should see some of the things Ginx posts over there about some folks here. makes you shake your head

that's BS Kev I am offended, why do you have to be a ****stirrer. Drama queen stuff. Enjoy your week of COC weather and then your low 80's high dews as your summer raps up Sept 1. The rest of us will enjoy summer right up until the official end Sept 21.

that's BS Kev I am offended, why do you have to be a ****stirrer. Drama queen stuff. Enjoy your week of COC weather and then your low 80's high dews as your summer raps up Sept 1. The rest of us will enjoy summer right up until the official end Sept 21.

Dude..you take pot shots.. at me over there. 

And look at all those nice things that were said about me last night by folks that got banned from here.

A bunch of good ,wholesome people there

Lol x 2

Powderfreak reading this is wondering if he can take the ten mins to copy and paste ur anti pattern change quotes circa july 16-21

Just gimme some exciting wx to follow. Sne svr puts me to sleep better than anything, lets get some canes going, lets get an event we can ALL get in on

I see a lot of high pressure overhead and seabreeze potential. Yawn at the mild up.

So we see a few warm-ups.  We are not on the downward trend of Summer.  Days are clearly shorter now as Kevin alluded to.  Temp max's don't start to drop much till Sept 1 but the chances of 90+ days are waning steadily.

Lol this is just awesome.

Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Northwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.

Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the morning.

Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.

Friday Sunny, with a high near 79.

Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.

Saturday Sunny, with a high near 80.

Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.

Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.

Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.

Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.

Lol this is just awesome.

Wednesday Mostly sunny, with a high near 75. Northwest wind 8 to 15 mph, with gusts as high as 29 mph.

Wednesday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 51. Northwest wind around 6 mph becoming calm in the evening.

Thursday Sunny, with a high near 77. Calm wind becoming west 5 to 8 mph in the morning.

Thursday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 52.

Friday Sunny, with a high near 79.

Friday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 55.

Saturday Sunny, with a high near 80.

Saturday Night Mostly clear, with a low around 58.

Sunday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.

Sunday Night Partly cloudy, with a low around 58.

Monday Mostly sunny, with a high near 80.

I don't see much of a warm up in this area here, looks like maybe we get warmer/humid around 8/20-8/22 but that is about it.

Archived