Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Early August Wx Discussion

Baroclinic Zone

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think you've ever out forecast me for MBY. You had me into the upper 40's lol. I know this place too well.

Someone else also told me BDL would get into the 40's and they stayed in the mid 50's.

Very meh

We warm each day from here on out!!

You have a very short memory.

I don't think you've ever out forecast me for MBY. You had me into the upper 40's lol. I know this place too well.

Someone else also told me BDL would get into the 40's and they stayed in the mid 50's.

Very meh

We warm each day from here on out!!

I was one of those people that thought BDL should get into the 40s and they should have compared to surrounding airports.  There's a problem when you're 10 degrees warmer than a station a few miles away.  Most stations in the valley are closer to 50°.

where do you see that?  The other thread says the euro backed off the heat for next week....

even if it hadn't cooled a bit...it's not like we are dealing with 100F next week. it'll be 80s (probably some low 90s in a few spots) with some humidity. dews don't look all that bad...so not a big deal. just a move away from the Canadian air and a shift toward more summer-like weather for a while. 

even if it hadn't cooled a bit...it's not like we are dealing with 100F next week. it'll be 80s (probably some low 90s in a few spots) with some humidity. dews don't look all that bad...so not a big deal. just a move away from the Canadian air and a shift toward more summer-like weather for a while. 

You really need some warm 850's this time of year to pull off a 100F around here.

Archived