joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Memorial Day Weekend Coastal/Snow

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really dont take many posts seriously by kev anymore w a name like wx hype, ginxy has sai the same or as much a week ago, i take his highs and lows for the day at his word, but i dont have the time to figure out if his posts for future wx are just hype/wish casting or what. I take 5-7f off his spring forecast highs, 3-5 off his summer forecast highs and usually add 5 or so to winter temps and slice snowfall predictions by a third in big events and half in small events . I think kev was decent forecasting storms before the hype took hold

Most of the above posts are comparable to a group of old men sitting around in white tericloth towels in the sauna together.. With knees apart and units hanging out. The same guys who have Prince Spaghetti every Tuesday night, sleep in a different bedroom than their wives, and meet at McDonald's every morning at 6:55 for flapjacks and sausage.

Most of the above posts are comparable to a group of old men sitting around in white tericloth towels in the sauna together.. With knees apart and units hanging out. The same guys who have Prince Spaghetti every Tuesday night, sleep in a different bedroom than their wives, and meet at McDonald's every morning at 6:55 for flapjacks and sausage.

Prince spaghetti night is Wednesday night, not Tuesday night.

I really dont take many posts seriously by kev anymore w a name like wx hype, ginxy has sai the same or as much a week ago, i take his highs and lows for the day at his word, but i dont have the time to figure out if his posts for future wx are just hype/wish casting or what. I take 5-7f off his spring forecast highs, 3-5 off his summer forecast highs and usually add 5 or so to winter temps and slice snowfall predictions by a third in big events and half in small events . I think kev was decent forecasting storms before the hype took hold

Lol is this supposed to hurt my feelings?

The thing with the names is these are the handles we know each other by....you can change it but you'll always be known by your original. Rollo Tomasi or whatever he is now will always be Messenger from WWBB, when Ginx changed to Sultan everyone still called him Ginx, Hype will always be known as Blizz, etc. In the world of online forums, you are always known by your original.

Euro op still a little blah for next Saturday, but Sunday and Monday look partly sunny anyways, but chilly.

Late season frost for the rad spots next weekend if that came to fruition. At least we'd get the very low dewpoint days though after the FROPA....so it should be very nice. Not pool weather though.

Archived