• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Memorial Day Weekend Coastal/Snow

Damage In Tolland

Its funny how they have us scheduled against 2 CT teams as well. One of which is South Windsor who we beat for the indoor championship this winter. The parents on that team are idiots . I got into a shouting match with one of them lol. Someone had to hold the guy back from coming over to me and I was just laughing which infuriated him. I figured the 2 Mass teams we play are good. You pretty much have to have good teams to go to this thing. We're really looking forward to it. Should be fun. Good luck to you guys as well

:facepalm:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lol. The guy was yelling at our kids so I told him to worry about his team and not ours. I was totally right

Unless someone did something or verbally insulted my kid...I'll never understand how parents get so angry and riled up over kids sports. Hockey is a classic one. 

Its funny how they have us scheduled against 2 CT teams as well. One of which is South Windsor who we beat for the indoor championship this winter. The parents on that team are idiots . I got into a shouting match with one of them lol. Someone had to hold the guy back from coming over to me and I was just laughing which infuriated him. I figured the 2 Mass teams we play are good. You pretty much have to have good teams to go to this thing. We're really looking forward to it. Should be fun. Good luck to you guys as well

We're up at the Needham Tournament. Over 900 teams this year in it from all over East Coast and Canada,  Our club team is screwed.  They are playing against a team that is in the NEP league.  That is the top league in New England that clubs can get into.  Than they are playing against another team that is in a group up from them currently in the league(MAPLE) that they are in.  3rd game is against my nieces CT club - Southeast.  From what I hear, they are a young team, and I expect our girls to beat them.  If we can manage anything in the other 2 games, there are playoffs on Monday.

http://www.needhamsoccer.com/tournament/Home/tabid/17954/Default.aspx

http://www.nepremiership.com/

http://www.maplesoccer.com/

Either way, it will a great weekend.  I love these tournaments..

Unless someone did something or verbally insulted my kid...I'll never understand how parents get so angry and riled up over kids sports. Hockey is a classic one.

Im generally the same but he kept yelling at our kids and complaining to the refs. Enough was enough. That was all I said to him and he flipped out. When he started coming to me I yelled to stay over there and that he wasn't allowed in our area and he goes "I can go wherever I want" lol. It was great. I'll see him again this weekend .

We're up at the Needham Tournament. Over 900 teams this year in it from all over East Coast and Canada,  Our club team is screwed.  They are playing against a team that is in the NEP league.  That is the top league in New England that clubs can get into.  Than they are playing against another team that is in a group up from them currently in the league(MAPLE) that they are in.  3rd game is against my nieces CT club - Southeast.  From what I hear, they are a young team, and I expect our girls to beat them.  If we can manage anything in the other 2 games, there are playoffs on Monday.

http://www.needhamsoccer.com/tournament/Home/tabid/17954/Default.aspx

http://www.nepremiership.com/

http://www.maplesoccer.com/

Either way, it will a great weekend.  I love these tournaments..

Do you guys place against teams from Fall River and New Bedford? Those teams are insane...the Portuguese have soccer in their blood.

Im generally the same but he kept yelling at our kids and complaining to the refs. Enough was enough. That was all I said to him and he flipped out. When he started coming to me I yelled to stay over there and that he wasn't allowed in our area and he goes "I can go wherever I want" lol. It was great. I'll see him again this weekend .

Yeah you have a right there to wave your weenie in his face. Toolbag.

Do you guys place against teams from Fall River and New Bedford? Those teams are insane...the Portuguese have soccer in their blood.

Yeah, they can be quite "animated" as parents at the games.  We had an incident with a parent last fall swearing at a ref.  Completely unhinged and uncalled for.  They were from St Michael's SC.  There are a lot of Portuguese in the Taunton program as well but never as bad as that from what I've seen.

Wonder why the big shift. Will be interesting to see what the euro does...it's like they flipped.

Yeah what the hell was that all about? Euro ensembles were still pretty cold, so we'll have to see if the OP comes back colder than its 00z OP run.

What a beauty shaping up as Euro continues to struggle

Is the GFS struggling too?

Still a beautiful weekend even if a bit below normal...cold mornings and sunny afternoons.

Frosty surface temps Saturday morning, and as we are told all winter, these smoothed 2-m temps are likely too warm with the various terrain nuances in interior New England.

gfs_namer_117_10m_wnd_precip.gif

Euro is ugly now for Sunday though...it has more onshore component and light precip. Hopefully its wrong. I preferred the 30s in the morning but rebounding to 65-70F under full sun vs that 55-60 marine puke look.

Euro is ugly now for Sunday though...it has more onshore component and light precip. Hopefully its wrong. I preferred the 30s in the morning but rebounding to 65-70F under full sun vs that 55-60 marine puke look.

It almost looks like interior shwrs/tstms while east winds keep the coast clear..lol. Ironic. Good s/w moves in from the NW. Certainly some struggles going with the models.

It almost looks like interior shwrs/tstms while east winds keep the coast clear..lol. Ironic. Good s/w moves in from the NW. Certainly some struggles going with the models.

Its almost like a weak wave of low pressure forming to the south on Sunday. It would be far nastier than the NW flow pure sunshine it was forecasting earlier.

At least Monday still looks really nice.

Archived