• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Memorial Day Weekend Coastal/Snow

Damage In Tolland

But yeah, the biggest problem for getting 70F this weekend is not the water, its the airmass that does not support 70F unless you are in an enhanced downslope region like BDL/CEF where you might barely squeak it out.

yeah we only pull 70F on sat and sun if guidance is over-doing the strength of the airmass. i'm kinda worried that Sat could be crappy down here but hoping its not. 

if the ggem is right...we get a little mini-hybrid TC friday night too. :lol:

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah we only pull 70F on sat and sun if guidance is over-doing the strength of the airmass. i'm kinda worried that Sat could be crappy down here but hoping its not. 

if the ggem is right...we get a little mini-hybrid TC friday night too. :lol:

Little wave (or big one if you believe the GGEM, lol) along the front could def spill over into Saturday on the Cape. Looked like the Euro was the quickest in getting it out of there so that's good...unless you are Kevin and think the Euro is struggling more than other guidance.

Little wave (or big one if you believe the GGEM, lol) along the front could def spill over into Saturday on the Cape. Looked like the Euro was the quickest in getting it out of there so that's good...unless you are Kevin and think the Euro is struggling more than other guidance.

That little blossom from the low developing would have us drooling in winter.

part of me really hopes that the GFS is right and he's standing in 25 knot north winds with a low overcast and mist and temps about 53F saturday morning. 

LOL, Saturday does look chilly anyway you slice it. But, let the Cape traffic begin...I feel like it already has with my trips to the s-shore over the last 10 days.

LOL, Saturday does look chilly anyway you slice it. But, let the Cape traffic begin...I feel like it already has with my trips to the s-shore over the last 10 days.

yeah that time of year. maybe the army corps will be doing some bridge painting on the bourne bridge friday afternoon and kevin can be backed up 9 miles on rt 25. 

yeah that time of year. maybe the army corps will be doing some bridge painting on the bourne bridge friday afternoon and kevin can be backed up 9 miles on rt 25. 

He might have to obey those "Need help? Call the Samaritans" signs before the bridge so nobody jumps.

will do...if the GFS is right...your sunday is ruined too. would struggle to 60F with NW winds gusting to 30 knots. 

Lets hope the GFS is wrong ...That is a nightmare on Sunday...we'd probably have broken skies or even overcast still on NNW gusty wind. Maybe a few leftover showers rotating around the SW side of that low.

The sunny and 67F looked a lot better.

Archived