joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Memorial Day Weekend Coastal/Snow

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have? I said its been struggling the last month or so. But I appreciate yours and other troll posts of a nasty rainy weekend for our kids out there. I shall remember

I doubt anyone besides Phils joke post wishes that. This weekend has been questionable weather wise for quite the long time, may salvage Monday as a COC day though.

Lets hope the GFS is wrong ...That is a nightmare on Sunday...we'd probably have broken skies or even overcast still on NNW gusty wind. Maybe a few leftover showers rotating around the SW side of that low.

The sunny and 67F looked a lot better.

yeah sunday would be awful. if there was any morning sun it would be toast by midday and higher elevations would probably be in the 50s...upper 50s to 60F on the CP with strong NW winds. :lol:

I doubt anyone besides Phils joke post wishes that. This weekend has been questionable weather wise for quite the long time, may salvage Monday as a COC day though.

I think Sunday will end up nice...GFS is probably overdoing that low. Saturday is still a bit of a tossup, esp out east as that coastal wave along the front may not move out quick enough for a great day.

i want it to be nice. i don't like cold/crappy miserable weather on the weekends this time of year.

but forcing kevin to wear pants and rain gear instead of shorts in late may does make me laugh. 

You, Phil Will, Ryan and Scooter are all sincerely hoping its bad wx and the weekend is ruined. Bs they are joke posts.

I never have weekends off, you think I want what the GFS is showing? Sunny and 70 would be perfect for me..but 60s is just fine. I'm all set with self destructive sun and shwrs. 

i want it to be nice. i don't like cold/crappy miserable weather on the weekends this time of year.

but forcing kevin to wear pants and rain gear instead of shorts in late may does make me laugh. 

LOL, exactly. He may have to wear that long sleeve Yankees Jersey he wore at the top of MWN.

Hey at least he will have a first place shirt on. i agree with Will, Sun-Mon are not bad, Sat looks worse the farther East you go, could be a decent day in NE CT

Sun-Mon have looked the best for the last week..those were my picks as best days. 

But Saturday even if low is east,,,still breezy and mostly cloudy.

How about Sat and Sun wx and temps on Euro?

Well I can't see high temps. At 18z Saturday the 55F isotherm crossed the mid-outer cape. Might be near 60 for a high. Sunday looked like low 60s, but with west winds...might be able to go higher. Monday maybe U60s. perhaps 70 if winds are west.

How about Sat and Sun wx and temps on Euro?

Its pretty chilly, its back to -4C 850 temps over SNE Sunday morning. Probably around 60 for the high...maybe mid to upper 60s BDL/CEF. Monday still looks like the winner of the 3 days.

Archived