Newest Member
    joxey
March 25th Storm: Debacle or Climo Defier? Discussion and Obs

stormtracker

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1/2 mile vis everything is white except the roads what a bust for today temp 32

Damn...the EC brought the 4" contour well into the RIC area...with a lull farther N before 4+ inches was noted again n and ne of DC. Definitely looks like the higher terrain N and W of town will make out well...again.

Damn...the EC brought the 4" contour well into the RIC area...with a lull farther N before 4+ inches was noted again n and ne of DC. Definitely looks like the higher terrain N and W of town will make out well...again.

So 4"+ S of DC in RIC, then again N and NE as the coastal gets going (plus the 4" out in the mountains)? DC snow hole.

I'm sorry: can someone point this ludite in the direction of how to "post a picture"? I'm afraid that if I donlt have "proof" I could be drummed off this board- thanks

Slanted ruler, eh? ;)

Save the picture to your computer as an image... make a full post (not a quick reply). At the bottom of the page, you will see the attachment part. Click browse... find your picture and click okay. There should be a line that says something like 1 MB and add to post... click that and it should attach. Then post and viola

Archived