• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
The March 25-March 32 HECS potential

Ji

It's similar to the first signs of redevelopment on the gfs. primary into ky and redevelopment off the seva/nc coast. Keeps the column cool. The notable thing is it looks like the gfs in some important respects. If a transfer scenario really does become locked in then expectations should be reduced to a notable event at best but still nothing exciting. 

Well, we'll just have to be in different camps on that one.  If that low can get into central Ky, and we can get CAD that's strong enough, a redevelopment south of us could be decent.  It didn't work well for everyone at Christmas, but that doesn't mean it can't work now.  I'd say the ocean is probably colder right now than it was in December.  It may even be colder (air mass)  leading up to this than it was in December.

Just a conversation piece right now anyway.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

iow, same ole' pattern

the question we need to ask is "what is different" this time?

those Euro numbers indicate to me little or nothing to make a difference in the end

I guess one can hope if one chooses, but....

What's different is that we'll be past the equinox and it's about time for f'ing spring.

I call BS, you do not cruise the forums in the spring like this. You really want a nice snowstorm, that is the only reason you are here. The truth will set you free Mitch :).

I'm here like I've been saying for years every March...habit

this has been the winter of disappointment   enough already

but like almost every evil NINA, we get a cold March like this one, too cold for outside stuff and too warm for snow

it is what it is, and tomorrow it is spring, so let's have it

G-d has forsaken us.

Some DT douche sycophant replied to my mostly serious post on DT's wall.    But Dave's response to the 12z GFS.

CORRECT as I said in the VIDEO... did u see it?

AGAIN.. this has NOTHING nothing to do with ANY Model. 

1 The AO is at Historically SEVERE negative levels of -5... 

2 the NAO is also negative 4.5 

3 There is huge 50/50 Low 

4 MJO phase 8 to 1... 

this Low is NOT going to chicago...

Some DT douche sycophant replied to my mostly serious post on DT's wall.    But Dave's response to the 12z GFS.

4 MJO phase 8 to 1... 

Mathologicaly impassible.  

4 MJO phase 8 to 1... 

lol, i saw. we have lots of people who read the board nonstop then whine elsewhere.

and i called it. ;) 

i do tend to think the gfs is too far west.. not sure it matters that much for us in the heat island of the low lands.

just ignore the american models. Pretend that they dont exist. Use the european exclusively  for better or worse.

The 00z euro control has a HECS btw

Euro better hold the line. But the way this winter has been, I wouldn't be suprised to see it move towards the GFS with a delayed re-development scenario---congrats, SNE.  On the other hand, all patterns have to coome to an end at some point.  Remember in late Feb 2010 our epic run ended with a storm that screwed us and hit further.  Maybe this storm will be the pattern changer and end our misery.

MDstorm

lol, i saw. we have lots of people who read the board nonstop then whine elsewhere.

and i called it. ;)

i do tend to think the gfs is too far west.. not sure it matters that much for us in the heat island of the low lands.

Exactly.  Ahole tried to call me out by my screenname when DT already knows who I am, lol.  The dude acted like he was doing something.

At any rate...I actually agree with DT for the most part...although I think it can cut just west of us.

Archived