joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
March 6-8 2013 Significant Coastal Storm Observations

earthlight

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd say a bit less than that, I can't see trump parc from my house in hubbard heights(3/4 mile). Think we get into the heavier stuff as it continues to move west? RAP still has it getting heavy here until late afternoon.

-skisheep

I mean, it's lightened up even from that little burst a few mins ago...this is abrely light snow and probably not accumulating in the daytime...tough to say since were so close to the heaviwer stuff to the east, but my guess is that were just about done in stamford in terms of adding onto the snow total, maybe another inch or so. Temp is 34

I mean, it's lightened up even from that little burst a few mins ago...this is abrely light snow and probably not accumulating in the daytime...tough to say since were so close to the heaviwer stuff to the east, but my guess is that were just about done in stamford in terms of adding onto the snow total, maybe another inch or so. Temp is 34

It's not accumulating here. So close, same thing happened in the blizzard, I got 19", 10 miles east 35"... I think we'll know in 1/2 hour if it's going to continue to accumulate, all depends on if the heavy stuff to the east can move in. 33.8 here.

-skisheep

Hello, I'm at work in Skillman, Somerset Co., about 4 here. How much does Freehold have now?                Was about 5" when i left at 8:30am.

Thanks.

I only measured about another inch since then..Rates have been on and off..Snowing good now though..(some of the snow may of melted/compacted)

http://forums.accuweather.com/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=195841

I only measured about another inch since then..Rates have been on and off..Snowing good now though..(some of the snow may of melted/compacted)

http://forums.accuweather.com/index.php?act=attach&type=post&id=195841

6" that's awesome for 1.9" forecast last night. Makes up for all the busts we've had lately.

Archived