Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Late February 2013 Mid-Long Range Discussion

TUweathermanDD

Dt says your wrong..it shows .35 into DC

i meant it's a less impressive storm. the mean is probably more spread out with the precip.. but yes there is more in DC than the op. dt is probably only mentioning totals because he's trying to pretend the shift on the euro wasnt a problem.

• Replies 982
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No.. We are hoping our counter offer is accepted tonight and we get the place sold.

Thanks, we love the property just two big mortgages is killing our fun money and vacations.

I can make a bunch of trips to Canaan Valley next year for the time and money I have spent on this place even though I have enjoyed it for 8 years it wil be fun having a free income in the house. 

Are you Jay Hatem weather on FB?

its a really nice cabin. Would fix my snowless problems.

Yea..I am JH weather:)

its a really nice cabin. Would fix my snowless problems.

Yea..I am JH weather:)

Well sorta fix them, certainly colder there. Being just east of the snow belt is kinda torture at times. Can see mount storm wind farm lights from the upstairs window. Ground has been dusted white the past two mornings, when Jon Jon is getting clobered with lake effect snow it is typically cloudy with flurries at my place there. Best part is when it does snow it tends to hang around way longer than the metro areas. The October and April snows are fun and have happened on many different years. I'll be posting from boring Boyce VA next winter.   :cry: Liked your odds chart on FB today.  

I think this one will be much clearer as it gets closer than many events this year.

March 93 super storm is one of my all time favorites, from weather maps there was over 2' at my WV land only then. 

Lets be honest with ourselves. If the GFS showed a raging blizzard right now I'd probably feel less confident compared to how I feel now. Its in a perfect spot IMO. Thats why if I lived in the south I wouldn't be that excited yet. 

You are correct sir. I learned this winter that nothing is a lock until I see it moving right toward my house and the temp is less than 35F...and even then things can go wrong.

Archived