northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
February 13/14 VD Storm discussion

Bostonseminole

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

yeah, I'm not that excited till Euro shows something, even a trend north would be nice, anyway, setting expectations low.. 1-3" would be nice after the rain this week.

why though, besides this last storm the euro hasnt been that much better than the other models this year

why though, besides this last storm the euro hasnt been that much better than the other models this year

no, Euro has not been great, seems most models have had issues at times this winter, so not sure what to go with, but if Scott, Will, Tip,  Ryan etc  are not excited about it.. then it's likely meh..but I'm not writing it off, I started the thread after all :) 

I'm interested in it, but I want to see ensembles and euro on board. Otherwise it could easily be a near miss. If euro moves north...then the game gets more interesting.

Huge jog north in one cycle.  You know what that means....it ain't done trending.  The worm has turned and is getting ready to wiggle hard.  The problem is, Bryce is going to think this is normal and he's always going to be whining about a lack of snow.

Huge jog north in one cycle.  You know what that means....it ain't done trending.  The worm has turned and is getting ready to wiggle hard.  The problem is, Bryce is going to think this is normal and he's always going to be whining about a lack of snow.

Start 'em Early and buy them a Big Nemo Fish.

Archived