amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
February 13/14 VD Storm discussion

Bostonseminole

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm almost at the point where I want to pull the trigger and say a 6 to 12 inch type storm for most of CT looks definite but, I'll wait two more cycles and on the Euro before I say it. I think the analogs I gave are pretty good ones and the fact that one went on the perfect track and one cut west means this probably won't go out to sea. Hopefully my thinking is correct. 

I'm almost at the point where I want to pull the trigger and say a 6 to 12 inch type storm for most of CT looks definite but, I'll wait two more cycles and on the Euro before I say it. I think the analogs I gave are pretty good ones and the fact that one went on the perfect track and one cut west means this probably won't go out to sea. Hopefully my thinking is correct.

Two more cycles for a definite 6-12? :lol:

:weenie:

It was the tuck rule game. Old foxboro stadium. John gruden was the coach. Rich Gannon was the other qb.

Was a gentle snow not much wind at all. If I recall it was an over performer

Yeah I was in Ithaca for that one at college...we got a few inches there...I recall the forecast for most of SNE being 2-4 and it was like 4-6...good event. One of the few good ones that terrible winter.

Yeah I was in Ithaca for that one at college...we got a few inches there...I recall the forecast for most of SNE being 2-4 and it was like 4-6...good event. One of the few good ones that terrible winter.

Wasn't fun sitting on the old metal benches. I have my ticket still will get it framed some day with the photo. Was pretty cold if I remember right because we had the hand and foot warmers. Lots of people crabbing about the snow on the way out that wore sneakers expecting 2-3"...snow in shoe...

Wasn't fun sitting on the old metal benches. I have my ticket still will get it framed some day with the photo. Was pretty cold if I remember right because we had the hand and foot warmers. Lots of people crabbing about the snow on the way out that wore sneakers expecting 2-3"...snow in shoe...

It was cold,  around 22F.   I was there too.    Seemed like more than 4" though... I remember 5-6"

Archived