joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 8th-9th Potential Bomb Part III

earthlight

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You have to look at that list and really wonder. If you were a 90's kid (folks in their 20's and 30's today), you have been through 6/10 of the greatest snowfalls in NYC, and quite possibly heading towards 7/10. I don't think it's a coincidence. Folks from the Greatest Generation will tell you that something fishy has been going on.

To be honest we have only been keeping records for 150 years, that is much to small of a

Sample period  

I'm 30 years old...If this pans out, I will have seen 70% of top 10 snowstorms within 20% of total record keeping. You are a moron if you can't appreciate that.

To be honest we have only been keeping records for 150 years, that is much to small of a

Sample period  

Just spoke to one of my Jewish friends, said they are allowed to shovel, just can not use a blower.

That would be a "no" to shoveling whether mechanical or electrical, however the idea of living in a Jewish neighborhood and keeping a pure blanket of snow all Saturday sounds good to me. Reminds me of the storm of 1983 I was 11 and we got buried over shabbath at night we all went out and shoveled. Good memories sitting at the window with my family watching heavy snow fall. Another major plus for me would be that I can't look go online and look at the weather radar or message boards it's just looking at the window and guessing what's going to happen next, I can't wait to share the experience with my own children .

I'm 30 years old...If this pans out, I will have seen 70% of top 10 snowstorms within 20% of total record keeping. You are a moron if you can't appreciate that.

Woah, no need for name calling. Im 25 and have seen the same amount as you and i think its great. But in the big picture of thing, all im saying is you cant draw a conculsion about weather patterns over just 150 years 

Archived