joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 8th-9th Potential Bomb Part III

earthlight

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's become more and more clear with time that that the true scenario was going to be a Miller A with a decaying S/W over OH. American models initially had the Miller B and then went to Miller A/B Hybrid. This is becoming all Miller A.

NAM at hr 6 is much more amplified with the southern vort. wow

Warnings will be posted from a line PHL through Ocean County and NE. I suspect all LI will be Blizzard Warnings. I don't think NYC will meet wind criteria for blizzard.

I'm guessing we're gonna get upgraded to warnings at around 4 for NYC?  Question now is whether its blizzard warning's or WSW's

i said last night that the 18z nam has been known to have serious weenie runs...i thought it might happen on tonights run. lets see what happen. I definitely wouldn't be surprised. hr 9 southern stream is amped northern stream is digging

the 12z NAM was a weenie run, im not to sure how much more weenie it can get :-)

Warnings will be posted from a line PHL through Ocean County and NE. I suspect all LI will be Blizzard Warnings. I don't think NYC will meet wind criteria for blizzard

I dont think the criteria will be met ither but i still think they will post them for the city (they have done that before)

Warnings will be posted from a line PHL through Ocean County and NE. I suspect all LI will be Blizzard Warnings. I don't think NYC will meet wind criteria for blizzard.

Aren't blizzard conditions solely visibility based now and not dependent on wind?

I could use less wind here-we've had enough wind and storm damage to last a lifetime since October.

Archived