• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February 8-9th Storm Banter

Baroclinic Zone

the nam has me very nervous...if there is indeed a later phase like that mixing will come to right up to hartford and possibly here as well

would really like to see an earlier capture and see some more love to the southwest of here..

wasn't crazy about the later capture on the euro either...still a lot of time to make double digit totals very precarious here at and west of the river in sne...never mind the dryslotting and all that.

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol: :lol:

My god the idiots are out in full force in the other thread!

The board has tarnished over the years. It's turned into a hybrid ACCUWX board. Some posters (and I've never done it) must be muted.

One hiccup and bridge jumpin starts....Whoa is me... in reality I could give a rats arz as the model turns. Now if the EURO comes in with the late capture, cutting back QPF, exit stage right then yes take heed. 4 days ago the American models had zip. No model - maybe on a rare occasion will a model nail the evolution start to varification exactly.

Bottom line:

IT GON SNOW!!! :snowing:     

The board has tarnished over the years. It's turned into a hybrid ACCUWX board. Some posters (and I've never done it) must be muted.

One hiccup and bridge jumpin starts....Whoa is me... in reality I could give a rats arz as the model turns. Now if the EURO comes in with the late capture, cutting back QPF, exit stage right then yes take heed. 4 days ago the American models had zip. No model - maybe on a rare occasion will a model nail the evolution start to varification exactly.

Bottom line:

IT GON SNOW!!! :snowing:     

I'm getting more than you on this one.

Archived