12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Feb 8th-9th Potential Significant Coastal Storm

dryslot

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh here we go again. We need a happy medium here(aka the Euro track). Does all the good stuff move out by the time temps crash?

Well it's a somewhat unusual setup so we tug a lot of mid level warmth up early. So it's going to be a close call no matter what the track for S CT. 

Well it's a somewhat unusual setup so we tug a lot of mid level warmth up early. So it's going to be a close call no matter what the track for S CT. 

As always, it comes with living here.  An earlier phase is really what we need, and while the GFS seemed to trend towards that, it's still a little too late.

ratios will be pretty decent I think for NH/VT/ME with this based on temps aloft. Haven't looked into any dgz data yet..probably tomorrow.

I haven't looked at much really either...been busy all day. Just stop doing work when the models come out for like 15 minutes haha. But I think odds of a warning event are very high. 4+ nearly 100%

Maybe 4" to CON this run? ;)

I thought  you said 6-10 for Plymouth?  That would imply 8-12 for CON...and more with deform if we get it.  I dont' understand the deform process but read earlier that the mid level lows will likely create a deformation bank in the interior of CNE or NNE

edit:  Oh....you meant 4 inches qpf....lol with good ratios....maybe 4-5 feet?

-8C doesn't ensure good ratios though...doesn't it depend on temps in the sgz?  Of course a deform band brings great ratios usually.

Archived